Oh baby, what a day.....

yesterday was!

A trip to the emergency room that lasted 5 hours and a sneak peek at a healthy looking baby :)
The baby is trying to turn away from the camera here. We were trying to get a good profile pic but he/she would have no part of it. The baby was so funny while we were peeking.......literally bouncing all over the place! I saw fingers and toes and a strong healthy heart at a rate of 170! I have a regular scheduled ultrasound on Tuesday and a regular doctors appointment on Thursday. The conclusion..........I did too much last week and put myself through the ringer.

Amy  – (August 30, 2008 at 9:28 AM)  

Now that's a snapshot - the best kind! I am glad everything is okay. Can I say protestant prayers to work!

Robyn  – (August 30, 2008 at 4:28 PM)  

I'm glad everything is okay with baby. I hope you are feeling up to par too. You did do a lot last week!

Anonymous –   – (August 30, 2008 at 10:35 PM)  

Oh, Mary! I wish I lived closure, because I would be there in a second to help you move/pack/organize. I am so glad that everything is okay - take it easy and keep that little girl (that's my guess) safe!

Anonymous –   – (August 30, 2008 at 10:35 PM)  

That should read 'closer'.

just jamie  – (August 31, 2008 at 12:57 AM)  

That is just so darn cool! And please, take it easy. :)

Leslie Collins  – (August 31, 2008 at 9:14 AM)  

Relax. :) I know, easier said than done. :) Glad to hear that little babe is okay. Can't wait to see more pic's. :)

kimmy  – (August 31, 2008 at 9:57 AM)  

Get some rest and relax!!!! I know...easier said than done!

Kimmy

jenny  – (August 31, 2008 at 11:47 PM)  

oooh baby! :) take it easy girl!

Michelle Leigh  – (September 1, 2008 at 8:58 AM)  

Oh, what a cute little baby! I hope everything is ok! Try to take it easy, I know, easier said than done!

Anonymous –   – (September 2, 2008 at 10:17 AM)  

How exciting!! I know that I am.. How far along are you again? I am just going into my 15 week.

Denise H.  – (September 2, 2008 at 10:42 AM)  

I must have missed sonething!!! I had no idea you were pregnant!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Happy Days  – (September 3, 2008 at 8:45 PM)  

Mary,
Great picture! I am sooooo glad that everything is ok. I was worried!!! Take it slow. You sure are not going anywhere now. Take it easy! Please!!!

jessica  – (September 5, 2008 at 9:36 PM)  

i love that pic! and i loved watching my little jumping bean on the ultrasound. congratulations!

Nicole  – (October 4, 2008 at 1:05 AM)  

Old news, I'm sure... but CONGRATULATIONS! I'm such a slacker blog reader :)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP