Our floors are in!

But they aren't finished. They finished installing the hardwood on Thurs and then never showed up on Friday. (bummer) They are scheduled for sanding and coating them on Tues. I have yet to see them in person (we went to ME this weekend) but John took these pictures for me on Friday from his phone. My kitchen is scheduled to be put in on Saturday. I am really getting excited :)

Living room/Front entrance:
My bedroom:
Thomas' room:
Extra room:
Hall:

Michelle Leigh  – (August 4, 2008 at 8:59 AM)  

Beautiful! What color will they be, natural? I love hardwood floors. I can't wait to see your kitchen. I love kitchen remodels! Hope you had fun in ME.

Anonymous –   – (August 4, 2008 at 4:04 PM)  

YEAH! That looks so awesome - I can almost smell the lumber!

Denise H.  – (August 4, 2008 at 5:03 PM)  

BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE wood floor. If we could have done it through our entire house I would have.

kimmy  – (August 5, 2008 at 9:11 AM)  

That looks AWESOME! You must be thrilled!

Kimmy

kim-d  – (August 5, 2008 at 10:27 AM)  

More home beautemous-ness, Mare!!! I just can't wait to see the kitchen. Your house is gonna be soooo great!

Julie  – (August 5, 2008 at 3:16 PM)  

It's coming together so nicely!
I can't wait to see the kitchen!!
BEAUTIFUL

Anonymous –   – (August 5, 2008 at 4:19 PM)  

I am so jealous. I love hardwood floors.

Unknown  – (August 6, 2008 at 9:26 AM)  

Your floors are beautiful!!! Lots of work, but well worth it! Keep the posts coming!!!!

~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP