Riding in his coupe

I recently bought Thomas "the coupe" car that practically every little kid has. I was starting to feel guilty that he didn't have one yet. We spent Tuesday afternoon in the yard playing with it. He has fun riding it up and down the drive way and he also has fun just climbing in and out of it when it's parked in the yard :)

Why use the door? Surely the window is more fun :)(Is it me or does he look way too grown up in this picture? Where's my baby?)


Norm was out there with us too. He preferred to stay away, lounge and eat some grass though!
And in house news..........tomorrow my kitchen cabinets are being installed! Woo hoo! And tonight..........we were able to walk on the floors! And boy do they look purdy :) We will be living in there in 2 weeks!!

Michelle Leigh  – (August 8, 2008 at 9:49 PM)  

Bianca NEVER uses the door. She always goes in through the window. Weird kids! Right as I read how you think Thomas looks grown up, I was thinking the same thing. I haven't seen pics of him in a while and he looks like he's getting so much older! I can't wait to see your kitchen. I love remodels!

Happy Days  – (August 9, 2008 at 7:22 AM)  

He is too cute! Charlie used to always go in the window. William does the same right now!
I can't wait to see your house. Great Pix!

Robyn  – (August 9, 2008 at 5:15 PM)  

I got one today. I've been waiting for some new pix of the T-man. He is growing way to fast. He's still awfully sweet though. PB uses the door.

Leslie Collins  – (August 10, 2008 at 6:23 PM)  

I wanted one too, but I am wondering if it's worth it now that summer is coming to a sad end. i might still snag one. I would like to find one on sale like Robyn did. Cute pic's. Glad to hear the house is coming along.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (August 11, 2008 at 4:01 PM)  

Now I feel awful because Jonathan still doesn't have one of these. Maybe this weekend I'll have to break down before he is too old for it.

And yes, he looks too old in that photo.

Much like my little one is starting to look too old too.

Oh man...I'm gonna cry!

Denise H.  – (August 12, 2008 at 5:32 PM)  

Oh my, that second pic is too Cute!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP