The carnies were here!

Sunday we took Thomas Trouble to the Crackerbarrel Fair that was being held at the top of our street. We were only there for maybe an hour and a half but I already can't wait to go back next year!

It's amazing how much a toddler grows in only 2 months. In July we went to Canobie Lake Park and TT was a little hesitant of the rides. He went on about 2 by himself and then would only go on with Matt. He quickly grew tired and afraid. Fast forward 2 months to this past Saturday............there was no stopping him! He was fearless! He sat alone or he sat with a complete stranger. He let go. He waved. He smiled. He giggled. HE HAD A BALL. He saw friends from "school" and recognized them. It was fun and I think it will be even more fun next year when he is just that much older! And my favorite of the day :)

Amy  – (September 17, 2008 at 8:54 AM)  

I love seeing him smile - these are great!

Denise H.  – (September 17, 2008 at 10:31 AM)  

Oh my, he is getting so Big! Cute pics!

kimmy  – (September 17, 2008 at 2:57 PM)  

The carnies are coming to Maine in a few weeks! Funny how that pack all that stuff up so quickly...

Love the pictures!

Kimmy

Anonymous –   – (September 17, 2008 at 10:33 PM)  

Oh my goodness! He has gotten so big, and I can't believe how grown-up he looks in those pictures! I am so happy that you all are settling into your new neighborhood and that he is enjoying his new 'school'!

Happy Days  – (September 18, 2008 at 8:08 AM)  

I love those pictures! He is so cute and growing so fast.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (September 18, 2008 at 9:57 AM)  

Oh he does look grown up! Just like my little guy! *sniff* *sniff*

And I totally love the last shot too!

These were great!

I can't get JG to go on rides. They scare him, but maybe next year when he is older!

Robyn  – (September 18, 2008 at 12:09 PM)  

That last one is too much. He's way too big of a boy already. It is amazing how much a difference 2 mo makes. A couple month ago PB need help on one of the playground things and now, sigh, she doesn't.

Bogart  – (September 19, 2008 at 10:33 AM)  

Carnies...small hands...smell like cabbage.

go Sox.

jenny  – (September 19, 2008 at 11:08 AM)  

aah, it looks like he had such a blast! great shots! he is looking so much older! wow!

Kendra  – (September 19, 2008 at 2:57 PM)  

What a sweet little guy! How cute. :)

Thanks for the comment you left me. Sometimes I get going on politics and can't stop! :)

Have a good weekend. And stop by my blog again! :)

kim-d  – (September 22, 2008 at 11:26 AM)  

I think we're gonna have to change his name from Thomas Trouble to Thomas Trouble the Thrill-Seeker! That little guy is already rocking the rides; no fear there whatsoever! I just can't believe how big he's getting...between Thomas and William, I could just cry cause they're getting so big...happy cause they're getting big, but also sad cause they're getting big. Ya know? HA!

Anonymous –   – (September 23, 2008 at 3:44 PM)  

looks awesome...I bet Im too big for the rides...but Im willing to try

Kim Airhart  – (September 24, 2008 at 12:27 PM)  

What a doll!! How is the pregnancy going?

KG  – (September 25, 2008 at 10:20 PM)  

BWAHAHAHA - that last picture is HILARIOUS.

It really is shocking how quickly they change as toddlers. Just a few weeks ago my kid was taking one or two tentative steps before falling on his diapered touchie and now he's running everywhere.

Scary!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP