effffing vending machine!

I just wasted $1.85 on trying to get an Almond Snickers. The stupid vending machine ate my money! Doesn't that machine know I'm pregnant?!?! I'm annoyed. I really wanted a quick fix this afternoon.............my apple just isn't gonna do it :(

*************************************************
I have a WINNER!
Margaret.......email me at mlgenereux at g mail dot com to claim your prize!
(I know, it took me long enough, huh?)

Kim Airhart  – (September 11, 2008 at 2:53 PM)  

I HATE THAT!!! I am starving today.. Lunch didn't cut it.

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (September 11, 2008 at 5:50 PM)  

Woo hoo! I'll email you!

And I feel ya on the snickers. I would have kept feeding money into it until I got my candy.

Robyn  – (September 11, 2008 at 8:23 PM)  

This was after you banged on the front and kicked it a few times right:)

Alice  – (September 12, 2008 at 3:57 PM)  

I've gone crazy over a lot less. An Almond snickers bar is not to be messed with. Neither is a hungry pregnant woman! :)

Anonymous –   – (September 15, 2008 at 3:10 PM)  

it figured if you had alsmot 2 bucks to spend on a candy bar you didnt need the money...

kimmy  – (September 15, 2008 at 8:00 PM)  

The things I would do to that vending machine if it ate my money when I was pregnant! It wouldn't be pretty!

Kimmy

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP