Something's wrong.........

Do you see what I'm not seeing here? Here, compare the above picture to this one.

Do you see it now?

ALL OF HIS ROLLS ARE GONE!
I almost can't take it any more.

Oh and this morning, he did a very big boy thing............he let the dog back in the house. Einstein and I were getting ready for work and TT took it upon himself to go open the sliding screen door, let Norman in, and then closed the door. He did this totally unprovoked. And he was SO proud of himself. He said "Doggie inside!" "Mamma, Doggie in!" "I di it!" As far as I'm concerned, THIS IS SCARY! I feel very uneasy about that fact that he can now open outside doors. Luckily we have a fenced in yard.

And if you're looking for a handyman............here's your guy. He has his own transportation and his own set of tools. Rates are negotiable.

*****************************************
I will have a winner of my contest posted later! I know I majorly suck for not getting around to this sooner. Bare with me people!

Anonymous –   – (September 10, 2008 at 10:44 AM)  

Oh my gosh so cute!! I am so excited to be a Mom I can't wait.

Denise H.  – (September 10, 2008 at 11:02 AM)  

OMG! Those are the Cutest Pics! So Sad, No More Rolls! He still looks cute but I'm with you, I love the little baby chub!

Anonymous –   – (September 10, 2008 at 11:16 AM)  

I am right there with you! Maren has turned into a toddler and all I feel like I've done is blink! He is so stinkin' cute! And if you want to send him this way I have some projects for him, as well as a partner who also loves wearing his tool belt . . . and nothing else.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (September 10, 2008 at 1:12 PM)  

I was going to say ... he's not wearing a diaper and I can relate. But yes, the rolls are gone!

And I love the little handy man. This is my kid too, but I need to find one of those belts!

Jaime Cox  – (September 10, 2008 at 1:59 PM)  

Haha, cute post!!

Yeah... I wanna win something!!:)

Alice  – (September 10, 2008 at 2:22 PM)  

Can I hire him?? We have some house work I need to get done! :)

Michelle Leigh  – (September 10, 2008 at 3:44 PM)  

I love baby rolls! Bennett doesn't have rolls yet. My girls had good ones though and they are gone :( I'd love to spend the day with the handy man. Something tells me he'd break more things than fix though!

jessica  – (September 10, 2008 at 8:45 PM)  

i have some jobs i need done around the house... send him over, he looks qualified!! so cute!

Robyn  – (September 10, 2008 at 10:44 PM)  

He can come over and work anytime. PB can whistle at him. Isn't it amazing how they go from chunky baby to lean toddler in the blink of an eye.

jenny  – (September 11, 2008 at 12:15 AM)  

aaah, the rolls are gone! :( he is the toolman for sure! him and tucker would get along GREAT! :)

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (September 11, 2008 at 5:54 PM)  

Unbelievable cuteness. AS long as he's not tinkling in the dishwasher.... :)

Leslie Collins  – (September 12, 2008 at 7:52 PM)  

Love the pic's. What a crack up! I know how you feel....Reyna is a big girl now. It is so weird. Wasn't she just fitting into the crook of my arm????

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP