Things are always better when we're together....

This song always puts a smile on my face as do all of these kids :)

I love my new house and I love my new town. I love that I take the train to work and I have less stress.

One things for sure though, I miss seeing these kids on an almost daily basis.

Things are better when we're together...


Amy  – (September 25, 2008 at 3:02 PM)  

I LOVE this song! It makes everything okay.

Robyn  – (September 25, 2008 at 8:03 PM)  

Yay, for the lowered stress level. I'm sure you'll fit these guys in somewhere.

kim-d  – (September 26, 2008 at 6:05 AM)  

Awww, Mare...I just love these photos of all of them together. It's like this song was made for all of you! I just love how TT is sitting there like such a big boy in his Sox cap and little striped shirt, with such a serious look on his face. I just love this bunch of kids...just love them!

And I am so happy that YOU'RE happy in your house and town; with the new little one, it will be important to get that stress level lowered as much as possible :)!

Alice  – (September 26, 2008 at 2:35 PM)  

I love the picture. It made me smile. :)

kimmy  – (September 26, 2008 at 6:30 PM)  

Great picture Mary. Glad to hear that you are happy and well in your new, gorgeous house!!!!!!

Kimmy

Don Mills Diva  – (September 26, 2008 at 10:43 PM)  

I spent hours dancing around the kitchen to this song with Graham when he was an infant - it will always be special to me.

Happy Days  – (September 27, 2008 at 9:12 AM)  

Mary,
I miss you and your crew!!! Please can we see you this weekend. Please, Pretty please!!!

Amy  – (September 27, 2008 at 1:44 PM)  

When I first saw this post, the picture was not there! Now it's perfect. I can't believe you came to Q town and didn't call me - UGH!!!

Unknown  – (September 29, 2008 at 10:04 PM)  

Awww, that is a great song. I love Jack. I take a train to work, too...it's the best...but i do miss my girls quite a lot when I'm on it and until I pick them up from daycare.

kim-d  – (October 4, 2008 at 5:07 PM)  

Mare, I miss you very, very much!!! How are you feeling, and how is TT feeling? I'm sorry I've been so outta touch lately; it doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about you because I have. I just haven't been so good at commenting and e-mailing. Forgive me, okay? And then get your butt on here and do a post! BWAHAHAHAHA!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP