A whole lotta WTF here..............

Seriously, has it been a full moon this week? I think I need to go check that out.

Here's a quick summary of my week. *note* boring ahead.

3 ultrasounds in one week. Seriously................3! With Thomas, I only had 1 ultrasound throughout 9 months. WTF!?! Apparently one little baby likes to give his/her Mamma a heart attack! It's got to be a girl. I hear they give their Mamma's trouble from the get go! ha!

And the toddler............the Thomas Trouble toddler. His middle name seriously should have been Trouble! Some little almost-2-year-old-toddler has decided that he doesn't like any of the dinner foods he ate last week. Again, WTF!?! He watches me take stuff from the refrigerator or the cabinets and if it's got any sort of red in it, forget about it! A tantrum ensues. I refuse to make him more than one thing at night. Does anyone have any dinner suggestions for me? I got him to eat last night only because I cracked a can of chicken noodle soup and the noodles were all characters from "Dora." "Mamma........MAP!!" "Mamma........BACKPACK!" "Mamma.........DORA!" Yeah, well, he's not getting characters every night.

And don't get me started about the sleeping arrangements in our house. I'll just leave you with this, we (the four of us.......Me, Einstein, TT, and Norman........yup even the dog is in on this game) play musical beds at night. It's TONS of fun at 2am. You should try it! (Don't worry, the dog isn't in our bed.)

And yeah, I'm totally aware of the fact that I have been lacking in the pictures department. Don't even ask me the last time I picked up my bad-Larry-of-a-camera. I could cry just thinking about it.

******************************************
Today's the last day you can enter a comment for my give away. If you haven't already, go here and leave a comment. Don't be shy, the more the merrier :)
*hint* think October things and coffee things

jenny  – (September 5, 2008 at 10:15 AM)  

oh girl - i feel your pain with the toddler. tucker USED to be good at dinner and lately he won't eat squat! he wants a snack or something else, but not his damn dinner! he's been sent to his room twice in a week because of his dinner tantrums! argh! and don't even get me started on our bedtime - this weekend we're putting up our new chart and i'm assuming there is going to be a lot of crying before it gets any better. just shoot me.

happy friday! :)

Anonymous –   – (September 5, 2008 at 10:46 AM)  

I can't imagine being preggo and having a toddler. I think I would go nutso.. Props to you girl..

Anonymous –   – (September 5, 2008 at 2:03 PM)  

Hang in there, Momma - it will get better! And you know what? It may not be the most nutritious dinner, but if he eats it without a fight, I say make it everyday!

Leslie Collins  – (September 5, 2008 at 2:06 PM)  

I hear you on the toddler stuff! I completely understand. It has to get better, right?! :)

Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend.

Alice  – (September 5, 2008 at 3:18 PM)  

oh, girl. Sorry for the bad week. But at least we can laugh about it. right? Well the rest of us can anyway. :) Hope it gets better for you!

Robyn  – (September 5, 2008 at 10:14 PM)  

Note to self no Dora soup. That would be all she ate. All she wants to eat now is ice cream.
I cannot do tantrums, I do not know who though it would be a good idea to bless me with the biggest tantrum thrower.
I liked the extra ultra sounds. I'm glad she never cooperated. Hmm maybe that's how it started.
I do not miss the musical beds. I'm sure it can rear its ugly head at any time. Though she did sleep with us the other night and I missed it, I almost made an excuse to do it again last night.
I'm sure things will look up.

just jamie  – (September 6, 2008 at 4:37 PM)  

We play musical beds too at night. Fun times.

Kellan  – (September 7, 2008 at 12:16 AM)  

Am I the last to know that you are pregnant? I didn't know and I guess that's what I get for not comning by to see you in so long. Congrats and I hope all is well! Girls are a bit of trouble - tee hee! But - fun!

Have a good weekend - Kellan

kimmy  – (September 8, 2008 at 8:35 AM)  

I know...they are saying a torn ACL. Not good news...

Sigh...

Kimmy

Burgh Baby  – (September 8, 2008 at 11:28 AM)  

The only thing moodier than a toddler is another toddler. True fact.

Michelle Leigh  – (September 9, 2008 at 5:32 PM)  

What's with the preggo issues! I hope everything is ok. My kids don't get to be in my bed, in fact, Bianca would never actually sleep if she were in my bed. I'm thankful for that, I don't think we'd sleep much! I hope things are looking up for you!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP