And the winners are..............

Kimmy and Kim-d.
You're the only ones that guess correctly!

We are having a little BOY!

I am very excited that Thomas will have a little buddy :)
And I'm so excited that all of the cute newborn boy outfits I so neatly packed away will get to be worn again!

Thanks for playing!

kim-d  – (October 23, 2008 at 8:57 AM)  

YAY; I am so excited for you!!! For some reason, I have always thought it would be another little boy! It's Bob is going to be such a good big brother :)...

Michelle Leigh  – (October 23, 2008 at 9:18 AM)  

Yay for you! I was totally going to guess a boy too. For some reason I deleted and typed in girl. Congrats on your healthy baby boy! How exciting. When I found out Bianca was a girl, I was so excited to give Annika a sister. I was hoping deep down for a girl so that they could do sisterly things, whatever that will be!

I'm happy for you Mary!

Anonymous –   – (October 23, 2008 at 9:20 AM)  

Congrats!! I'm back and forth about finding out. They say it could be a boy but that's like saying it's a 50/50 chance. I have my 3D ultrasound scheduled for wednesday. I might cancel. We'll see.

Denise  – (October 23, 2008 at 11:44 AM)  

Congratulations a sweet little boy! How exciting.....a little buddy for his brother.

Robyn  – (October 23, 2008 at 7:46 PM)  

Congrats, Trouble will have a blast being a big bro.
I never guess these things right. Heck, I believed mine could still possibly be a boy until she came out even after 2 ultrasounds. Maybe that was just denial.

Alice  – (October 24, 2008 at 10:26 AM)  

CONGRATULATIONS!! How very, very exciting for you.

Anonymous –   – (October 24, 2008 at 6:11 PM)  

YEah for little boys!!

Come see my new spot btw....

http://13letterlastname.blogspot.com/

--Margaret

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP