Frumptastic

That's how I feel today.

I went through 4 outfits today before settling for a totally frumptastic one.
I hate feeling like this..............in between. I almost wish my belly was just big as a house already.
Right now my normal clothes don't fit right but yet the maternity clothes I have are too big.
I have some really cute stuff toon (thanks Mom)...........but it's too big!

And what's up with people telling me "you don't even look pregnant yet!"
Do they not see the bump? Do I just look chubby then? Are they saying that I always look a little thick in the middle? The last I knew I had a perfectly flat stomach before I got knocked up!

Can you tell what kind of day I'm having?

Einstein come home!!!

p.s. Maybe I'll post a belly pic tonight..............just for your pleasure :)

kim-d  – (October 9, 2008 at 11:31 AM)  

Oh Mare, I'm so sorry but I got a little snort-chuckle out of this post. You may not LOOK pregnant to those idiots, but I think they will soon find that those pregnancy hormones have DEFINITELY kicked in...BWAHAAHAH!. Next time somebody says you don't look pregnant, lift up your shirt and show them your belly...that'll shut 'em up!!!

And again, I'm sorry my dear, but you could be wearing a burlap sack and still NOT look frumptastic. You are cute as a button :). Post a belly pic!

Michelle Leigh  – (October 9, 2008 at 11:57 AM)  

Well, I'm sure you are super cute and do have a belly. Well, I'm sure you look less preggo than I do and I'm not preggo! But nevertheless, I have had many of those days and I'm sure it isn't nearly as bad as you think! You are your biggest critic! Can't wait to see the belly pic!

kimmy  – (October 9, 2008 at 3:19 PM)  

I remember that feeling too. It is a tough stage and NOTHING fits right!

I've love to see a belly pic!

Kimmy

Leslie Collins  – (October 9, 2008 at 3:21 PM)  

Yes, post a belly pic. I am sure it's adorable. Hope you have a better day!

Kim Airhart  – (October 9, 2008 at 3:24 PM)  

Oh my gosh this was me a few weeks ago. Now I pretty big. My friend told me today well at least now you look pregnant and not just fat. I had to LOl at that one. Don't worry I am only 3 weeks ahead of you and I feel like I look 8 months.

Zoe  – (October 9, 2008 at 9:26 PM)  

ohhh. i hate that stage. but for some reason i am sure that you look adorable!

KG  – (October 9, 2008 at 11:24 PM)  

I hated that stage, too. I felt so FAT and yet nobody else seemed to see the fatness but me - and yet none of my clothes fit quite right, either. Eww.

I say embrace the chub and bust out the maternity clothes!

Robyn  – (October 9, 2008 at 11:42 PM)  

Frumptastic is how I feel a lot of times, and I'm not preggo. I don't get why some people think you should look 9 mos pregnant when your only 4-5.

Alice  – (October 10, 2008 at 10:39 AM)  

Post a new belly pic!!! PLEASE!!!!!!

Happy Days  – (October 12, 2008 at 12:49 PM)  

Mary,
You look fantabulous!!! I saw you after the wedding last night and you looked like a model!!!! I think Kim-d is right about thehormone thing though!!!! BAWAWAWW!!!!!Do post a picture!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP