"fun-castrated" and "mom-a-fied"

Those are the words Einstein used to describe me with on Saturday. Mind you he was, should I say, "a little tipsy?" My response should have been "yeah, well, that's what 4 years of marriage and two babies can do to a person!" (We were at a wedding all day Saturday with lots of drinking!)

I may be fun-castrated and totally mom-a-fied but you're still here :)
Happy Anniversary Einstein!!

(Yes, you all saw this picture last year too! It's the only one on this computer!)

Happy Days  – (October 15, 2008 at 7:41 PM)  

Happy Anniversary! Pregnancy is so wonderful, but so tough too! I love you guys!

Alice  – (October 16, 2008 at 1:28 PM)  

I'm a little late - I haven't been in the office - but Happy Anniversary!

Michelle Leigh  – (October 17, 2008 at 2:14 PM)  

Happy Anniversary! Tell Einstein to shove it! You are making life!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP