The "Geen Urtle"

Here's a sneak peak at Thomas Trouble's Halloween costume. He'll show anyone that walks through the door his costume but he's very hesitant to put it on. For the past week I've been putting it on him in small increments of time. Yesterday was the best I got.

jenny  – (October 26, 2008 at 11:16 PM)  

oh too cute! looks like we had the same idea...tucker is going to be a turtle too - but his costume is a bit different.

kim-d  – (October 27, 2008 at 6:55 AM)  

Awww, Mare...he is the cutest little Green Urtle I've ever seen! Seriously, if that kid got any cuter and if I ever met him in person, I'd be that irritating one that just had to give him a big hug and squeeze. And, FOREVERMORE, whenever I look at TT, I am always going to think, "IT'S BOB!" :) :) :)

I'm so glad you posted...I was getting ready to leave you a "where are you" comment. Sorta like the one I'm almost ready to leave for a certain photographer who shall remain nameless but whose initials are Amy JEAN Kelly. BWAHAHAHA!

Thanks for sharing your Green Urtle. Priceless.

Robyn  – (October 27, 2008 at 3:34 PM)  

Too stinkin cute. PB wanted to put hers on all week until yesterday to go trick or treating.

Zoe  – (October 27, 2008 at 8:50 PM)  

holy cow he is freakin cute!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP