Happy Halloweenie!!

I carved "punkins" last night all by myself. I thought it was going to be a family thing but...... NO. One little person cried because I was mutilating his punkins and the other person just wasn't feelin it........."I have school work to do" I was told. Bah humbug to them all!!

Here are my finished products:

kimmy  – (October 31, 2008 at 8:38 AM)  

Awesome job on the pumpkins Mary!

Happy Halloween!

Kimmy

jenny  – (October 31, 2008 at 9:31 AM)  

happy halloween! great pumpkins! tucker was mad that i cut up his little pumpkin too - he didn't care about the big one, but the little one was HIS. :)

kim-d  – (October 31, 2008 at 12:01 PM)  

Why, Mare! YOU ARE A PUNKIN ROCK STAR!!! I didn't know you had such artistic talent :). What is the matter with those testosterone-driven members of your family, anyway? Like you said...BAH HUMBUG to them. BWAHAHAHAHA!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (October 31, 2008 at 12:48 PM)  

This look awesome! Did you use a kit?

And is Thomas already 2? Wow...time flies!

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (October 31, 2008 at 7:08 PM)  

fabulous punkins.

Do we get to see costume pictures???

Burgh Baby  – (October 31, 2008 at 8:51 PM)  

LOVE the witch with the cauldron. You did a great job!

Happy Halloween!

Robyn  – (November 2, 2008 at 4:36 PM)  

Those are some great pumpkins

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP