I made Michelle's cookies....

......and they're really yummy! They are the perfect sugar cookie!
I wasn't able to make the frosting from her recipe as I was missing the plain shortening. Instead, I made the butter cream frosting recipe on the side of the confectioner's sugar box. They were a hit in our house! Go make them!

(I was trying to make them look like pumpkins!)

Denise  – (October 19, 2008 at 9:00 PM)  

I got her recipe too and plan on making them soon! glad to hear they are good,they look good:)

kimmy  – (October 21, 2008 at 6:43 PM)  

I'm going to give it a try for my daughter's class party!

Thanks!

Kimmy

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP