"It's Bob"

Sunday we taught Thomas to say his name. After asking him a million and one times, "Thomas, what's your name?," he blurted out "It's Bob!" I don't know if it was a coincidence or not but it was pretty damn funny! It was as if he was telling me to SHUT UP ALREADY!

Sunday afternoon Einstein was organizing the garage and Thomas was playing in the driveway. Suddenly I heard calls for me to come to the window. This is what I found.
Let me tell you, he thought this was a hoot! In fact, I had to bribe him to get him out of the seat! This is what he looked like in that same seat almost 2 years ago. My God, my baby is BIG!
Here are a few more funny/cute pics of the little man lately. He is turning into quite the little comedian/party guy! Everything is fun to him :)
Oh, and if you can stand it, here is a clip of TT trying to sing the ABC's. More proof that my baby is getting big!

Amy  – (October 14, 2008 at 11:01 AM)  

Ohmygoodness! He is just too darn cute. When I see that much cuteness, it makes me want to be knocked-up now!

Alice  – (October 14, 2008 at 11:20 AM)  

Love the diaper and boots! Love them!

Michelle Leigh  – (October 14, 2008 at 12:05 PM)  

So adorable! I love the pic of him sleeping with norm. Too funny! He is getting so big!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (October 14, 2008 at 4:42 PM)  

Waaahaaa!

that is so funny.

Jonathan does that thing with the car seat too! He hasn't gotten himself all the way hooked in yet, but almost.

Can you believe how fast they are growing?!

Robyn  – (October 14, 2008 at 8:06 PM)  

That is something. PB does the same thing. She even finds a way to get in her closet to sit in the bouncer.
He is darling, his eyes are heartbreakers.

Kim Airhart  – (October 15, 2008 at 4:58 PM)  

Oh my gosh!! Those pictures made me crack up at my desk.. Everyone is looking at me.

Leslie Collins  – (October 15, 2008 at 8:59 PM)  

They aren't joking when they say kids grow up fast, are they?!

BTW...happy anniversary. I couldn't find my commenting spot on your post about that?! Not sure why.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP