The people on the train are....

wacky wacky wacky
wacky wacky wacky
wacky wacky wacky
The people on the train are
wacky wacky wacky


all through the town!
Seriously, the train is so much fun for people watching in the early morning. Today I witnessed:

* two near beefs over seats
* one guy cheating off his neighbor doing the soduku or crossword puzzle
* said cheater was then giggling to himself
* the cheater looked like Santa
* one woman who looked like she was dressed for a blizzard. I'm not joking either!
* she never even took her earmuffs off for the 40 min ride
* 3 teenage boys trying to act so cool yet they look like little dorks! They have become regulars and their conversations make me cringe! Probably because I will have one of those teenage boys some day and the thought of him being so goofy........ugh! It just gives me the willies!

That's all I have for today. Every day there is something on the train that blows me away though. And I know........it takes one to know one, right :)

And what's a post without a picture!

jenny  – (October 7, 2008 at 9:45 AM)  

haha - that's some train ride! love the lady dressed for a blizzard, maybe she knows something we don't? lol!

cute picture! :)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (October 7, 2008 at 10:30 AM)  

I worry about Jonathan that way too when I see teenage boys. I always hope he isn't like that, though I'm sure by then I'll be prepared and handle it the best I can!

Michelle Leigh  – (October 7, 2008 at 10:53 AM)  

I used to ride the bus and it was always entertaining.

Thomas is getting so big! I hope you are feeling well!

Leslie Collins  – (October 7, 2008 at 3:23 PM)  

I love to people watch. I think you should have taken some pic's of these crazy people. hahaha. :)

Kim Airhart  – (October 7, 2008 at 4:50 PM)  

When I was in NYC we were on the subway a lot. WOW! that was entertainment.
How are you feeling?

Robyn  – (October 7, 2008 at 6:50 PM)  

Well at least you get some entertainment. Riding the bus used to be just as much fun when I lived in Madison.
T-man is thinning out and loosing all that baby chub. He's still cute as all get out though.

kim-d  – (October 7, 2008 at 7:41 PM)  

Oh Mare, this is so funny! Actually, if all the people on your train are is "wacky" then that's very good. Around here, it seems the most-used descriptive word for some of our public-transportation devotees is "felon." BWAHAHA!

I personally think the earmuff chick just doesn't wanna listen to the chronicles of teen testosterone run amok :)! I think there are a LOT of parents who would be very shocked to see the way their little dears act and talk when they're away from the constraints of home.

That's not going to happen with TT, though! Just look at him; just look at that precious little face, looking so sweet and innocent :). I just can't believe how both TT and William are looking so much more like little boys now, versus that cute chubby little baby look. Awww, they grow up so fast! That's why it's good to take lots of pictures. And share them with us!

Anonymous –   – (October 8, 2008 at 4:36 PM)  

crazy people rule

Alice  – (October 8, 2008 at 4:54 PM)  

It makes me wish I could ride the train to work.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP