Wanna play a game?

We had our ultrasound yesterday...........baby looks great, nice and healthy!

We know what the gender of this baby is but I thought we'd play a game with all of you first! We'll let you know tomorrow :)

Take a guess................boy or girl?

There are no prizes here as I already owe a prize to Margaret for my bloggiversary contest. I haven't forgot you Margaret. I will get it to you, I promise!!

Michelle Leigh  – (October 22, 2008 at 9:29 AM)  

I guess girl too! Glad to hear all is good with the baby!

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs}  – (October 22, 2008 at 9:32 AM)  

Oh come one.. even as an ultrasound tech, I can't tell from this picture???! LOL! But to play, Im gonna guess GIRL.

Leslie Collins  – (October 22, 2008 at 10:43 AM)  

I am going to guess a girl! I am so anxious to hear what he/she is.

kimmy  – (October 22, 2008 at 1:06 PM)  

I guess boy!

Even though I seem to be the only one...

Kimmy

Anonymous –   – (October 22, 2008 at 2:03 PM)  

I have thought girl all along - can't wait to find out!

kim-d  – (October 22, 2008 at 5:47 PM)  

Awww, Mare, you have a beautiful baby (BOY?) there! BWAHAHAHA!!!

Seriously, we Kim's must stick together. I am saying BOY. I really think IT'S BOB is going to have a baby brother. Unless he's getting a baby sister.

Either way, I'm thrilled for your family. SOOOOO much fun, and I love that you're sharing it with us! :)

kim-d  – (October 23, 2008 at 8:35 AM)  

Okay, it's "today" now. You said you would tell us "today." I repeat, it's "today."

Boy? Girl?

Anonymous –   – (October 24, 2008 at 12:26 AM)  

best wishes and such a great blog site. i will be back some how i found you looking for stuff on our sons birth defect esophageal atresia.

Julie  – (October 24, 2008 at 10:08 AM)  

Glad the baby is great!!!!
Congrats!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP