Would yours ever say this?

I was having a clothing crisis this morning. I'm totally in between sizes as I've stated here before. I don't have a single pair of jeans to wear and Friday's are jeans days at work. So picture my sorry ass rummaging through clothes this morning trying to find something casual that looks half way decent.

I had just realized I was going to miss the train and SOMEONE says........

"Why don't you try a pair of my jeans?"

Internet, he was 100% serious.

kimmy  – (October 17, 2008 at 9:20 AM)  

Funny!!!! Thanks for the laugh :)

Have a good weekend!

Kimmy

Alice  – (October 17, 2008 at 9:43 AM)  

You want to know something even sadder???....my husband couldn't offer that. His hips are actually smaller than mine. I used to have a "rule" in dating..."if I can't fit in your pants; you can't get in mine"....then I end up marrying someone skinnier than me!!

jenny  – (October 17, 2008 at 9:57 AM)  

lol! i'm dying here. oh the things they will say...

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (October 17, 2008 at 11:02 AM)  

Yes! Yes he would because my husband did one time! I kid you not.

They are amazing...aren't they? Yeah...guess not. :-)

Denise  – (October 17, 2008 at 12:57 PM)  

FUNNY! But they try and be helpful sometimes don't they!

Michelle Leigh  – (October 17, 2008 at 2:15 PM)  

Well, that is endearing now isn't it! He's a man, he didn't mean it like you took it, I'm sure! He was actually probably trying to be helpful. Oh men!

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (October 18, 2008 at 7:41 AM)  

I completely would have cried.

Then thrown something at him. :)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP