Are you freakin kidding me?!?!

Baby planners?

http://wbztv.com/consumer/baby.planner.baby.2.863543.html

Read it and then talk amongst yourselves.

kim-d  – (November 13, 2008 at 3:49 PM)  

Okay, maybe it's just cause I'm old and crotchety, but I think these people have more money than brains. I think, rather than spending money on a baby planner to show them how to shop for stuff for the baby, they should take that money and put it into parenting classes. I have often thought that since we need to be licensed for many important things, maybe parenting should be limited to people who have completed the classes and have earned their license.

I didn't know it was such a big hairy deal to go out and buy baby stuff, that you'd have to call in professionals??? Besides, don't you get stuff at your showers?

I am so confused and, evidently, a simpleton whose babies, had I had any, would have never had the "right stuff--and probably would have grown up just fine in spite of that fact.

OY!!! More and more, I just don't want to leave my house. Just saran wrap me in...

Denise  – (November 13, 2008 at 4:28 PM)  

Crazy! Crazy! Crazy! What next?

Michelle Leigh  – (November 13, 2008 at 5:31 PM)  

Isn't preparing for baby part of the fun? These people have too much money, and if they don't have enough time for preparing, will they have enough time for that child? Makes me wonder!

Nicole  – (November 13, 2008 at 8:20 PM)  

OMG that's retarted... if they think they don't have time BEFORE the baby to plan... wait till AFTER the baby arrives! Oh, wait, they're probably the same people who hire nannies to take care of their kids 24/7 HAHA!

girlymom  – (November 14, 2008 at 12:44 AM)  

Ha ha ha, I was thinking the same thing that Nicole said!

Whoever hires these consultants can take my number... We've had every single toy, stroller, bottle, pacifier, diaper, wipe, butt paste come through the door...I could give some great input- for cash! :)

KG  – (November 17, 2008 at 11:05 PM)  

That really is idiotic. I mean - part of the deal is you don't know what you need before hte baby arrives because you don't know what kind of parent you're going to be. I mean - you don't know if you want some swanky expensive crib or if your kid will be sleeping with you. You don't know if you need a swing or a jumper because you don't know if your kid will like either of those things. It's trial and error.

And that's part of the fun!

Alice  – (November 19, 2008 at 1:43 PM)  

ummmmmm.....yeah.....I don't even know how to respond to this one!

kimmy  – (November 19, 2008 at 4:56 PM)  

I'm speechless. Absolutely speechless. And that doesn't happen very often.

Kimmy

Laura Marchant  – (November 22, 2008 at 10:29 AM)  

Oh my gosh! Ridiculous! Part of the joy and excitement of having a baby is getting ready for him/her. So sad some people choose to miss out on those things. These will be the same people that probably pay cheerleaders to attend their kids game because they can't make it.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP