Cornucopia Cake

Today was a much better day than yesterday!
I was able to get a lot done around the house this earlier today and had plenty of time left for a project!

Saw this in a magazine a few weeks ago................had to try it!

Here's my inspiration....My final product....A little different but I'm happy with how it came out :)

Michelle Leigh  – (November 23, 2008 at 8:31 PM)  

That's awesome! Way to go! Seems easy enough, I'd still mess it up though!

kim-d  – (November 24, 2008 at 12:11 AM)  

That's it...I'm calling you My Multi-Talented Mary from now on! You did an EXCELLENT job on the cake...very nice! What kind of cake is inside there anyway? :)

I think Miss Photographer-Extraordinaire Amy JEAN is a leeeeetle bit jealous...BWAHAHAHA!

Denise  – (November 24, 2008 at 9:30 AM)  

Great Job! It looks darn good!

kimmy  – (November 24, 2008 at 2:12 PM)  

Looks yummy! I love cake!

Kimmy

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP