Einstein Bakes!

Yup you read the correctly Internet! Not only can Einstein fix anything................he can bake too!

The funny part.............he wanted all of you to know! I got strict orders this morning that I better blog about this!

This is how it all went down.

I was really wanting chocolate chip cookies last night or a crunch coat blizzard from Dairy Freeze. Einstein will tell you that in my combined 14 months of pregnancy, I've only begged him once to go out to the store for me. Once. And it was when we were in Maine and I really wanted m&m's. (Remember Amy?) That was it.

Last night I was asking him for the above mentioned things. However Dairy Freeze was pretty much out of the question because it's a town away and by the time he would have got home with it, it would have been melted. So then I hounded him for chocolate chip cookies. I reminded him that I have only ever used the craving card on him once before and he started to feel guilty. He easily could have drove himself a half mile down the road to Dunk and Donuts and bought me a chocolate chip cookie. That would have done it.

But NO.

Instead, I got these.......................

They were yummy too!
They were pretty perfect looking and NO, they weren't the "premade, you just pop in the oven ones." They were the real deal from scratch! (It's a secret family recipe!)

Thanks for the cookies Einstein :)

Amy  – (November 7, 2008 at 9:24 AM)  

Yahoo for Einstein! Those look great. He is amazing. Wow - you've been a blogging fool. I will catch up later!

kim-d  – (November 7, 2008 at 10:00 AM)  

Wow, Einstein!!! You are truly a Renaissance Man and that is a compliment of the highest order! What a good guy.

And, you, Mare, are a good girl to not play the crave "but I'm carrying your child!" card more :)!

kimmy  – (November 7, 2008 at 10:14 AM)  

Those look awesome!

I don't live far...can Einstein bake some for me too???

:-)

Kimmy

jenny  – (November 7, 2008 at 10:46 AM)  

yum! way to go einstein! i think its so funny he wanted you to blog about it - haha! :)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (November 7, 2008 at 1:06 PM)  

Girl, those look awesome.

Send him my way!

Sorry, I don't usually call people "girl" but I just felt the need to do so today! :-) In a weird mood.

Robyn  – (November 7, 2008 at 3:32 PM)  

Those look delicious. MMM MMM, you have quite the guy.

Alice  – (November 7, 2008 at 4:35 PM)  

Ervin is on his way over for training. Just didn't want you to be surprised when he showed up at your door. ;)

LeeAnn | {froggyleggs}  – (November 8, 2008 at 12:43 AM)  

OH please please please can I have ur recipe. I still havent found a choc chop cookie that i can make from scratch that i love. and these look REALLY good! They look soft and maybe a little chewy. Mmmm. I just bought some choc chips yesterday to try another recipe. Any chance I can have yours?? Pretty Please??? :P

Kim Airhart  – (November 11, 2008 at 3:18 PM)  

I really want one of those cookies right now.

girlymom  – (November 14, 2008 at 12:47 AM)  

Mmmmmm those cookies look awesome!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP