What a shitshow!

Sorry for the language but you'll understand momentarily.

So this morning started as an ordinary Saturday morning starts. Coffee, muffins, a little TV, a little blog reading and emailing (right Kim-d?) It was starting out great!

We finally decided it was time to get crackin' at the day's list of to dos. So downstairs into his corral/play area Thomas Trouble went. Then Einstein and I started to hang a few pictures and put up some curtains. A little time went by and we went down to check on TT.

Internet, it was awful!

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry..................there was my baby. Completely naked. With poop, shit, crap, doo doo......whatever you want to call it. EVERY WHERE!

The pictures do the situation no justice. When I tell you it was smeared into every little crevice.....it was! The bean bag chair. The carpet. Cars. Books. Bins. Helicopters. The corral. Pretty much everything within his reach got a piece of the poop! He took his pjs off and threw them in one direction and his diaper in another! It took us about an hour to get everything clean.

Oh Internet, it was disgusting!

Where's a hazmat crew when you need one!

kim-d  – (November 22, 2008 at 6:12 PM)  

Oh Mare...oh, oh, oh! I think I frew up a little in my mouf! Poor TT, poor you, poor carpet...I never expected this!!! I sure hope Norm avoided the shitstorm...BWAHAHAHA! I wonder why TT thought that would be a good idea? Ahhh, the mind of a two-year-old...

Robyn  – (November 22, 2008 at 6:45 PM)  

Yeah, that is bad! Were you able to throw some of the toys in the dish washer or anything? That has to be the worst to clean up, that or puke.

jenny  – (November 22, 2008 at 8:30 PM)  

omg. i hope i never EVER EEEEVVVER have to clean up crap like that! you deserve a freakin' medal for that my dear! props to you for picking up the camera though! haha!

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (November 22, 2008 at 10:41 PM)  

Poor little guy.

Please don't tell Mark that this type of stuff happens - he might regret what is going to happen in a month or so. :)

(And kudos for remembering the camera).

Anonymous –   – (November 22, 2008 at 11:08 PM)  

Oh mary i feel so bad for you guys!!! awful!! all i have to say is at least this isnt a chronic problem!!! michelle

Anonymous –   – (November 23, 2008 at 11:30 AM)  

One more reason #2 is a blessing . . . my children now rat each other out when one is doing something bad (including squatting on the carpet!) I hope it all comes out!

Denise  – (November 23, 2008 at 11:48 AM)  

What a nightmare! I can almost smell it here from MN. That is a true nightmare. What a shitty day huh!

Michelle Leigh  – (November 23, 2008 at 8:32 PM)  

Oh man Mary, that really stinks! Ha ha, literally! I'm sure you are glad it was yesterday though and you aren't reliving it! Little boys I tell ya!

Leslie Collins  – (November 24, 2008 at 8:08 AM)  

Oh,no. Reyna has put her hands down her pants, but never smeared it. I dread the day it ever happens.

You poor thing!

Kim Airhart  – (November 26, 2008 at 3:51 PM)  

WOW!! All my friends tell me stories of their kids doing this.. UGH. I hope Jacob doesn't do this. Oh geez..

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP