What's your malfunction?

This post might just confirm my spot in hell but I'm going for it............

So today was the annual Christmas Parade around this neck of the woods. We haven't missed it in years. It's a fun tradition that the whole gang looks forward to! It's been fun comparing pictures year to year. Last year there was one new lil guy in the picture (William). Next year there will be another!

Today wasn't the best day for a parade though. The weather......well the weather went over about as well as a fart in church! It was rainy and cold with a little bit of sleet mixed in. We did it any way! All bundled up. And due to the craptastic weather, I didn't bring my good camera and I didn't get the pictures I usually get.

I did get one humdinger of a picture though!

Are you ready Internet?

Here goes..........I just couldn't help but keep looking at this poor woman! She was like a car wreck. You just couldn't stop starring! She was a trashtastic malfunction!Fly down.
Fly open.
Shirt buttoned into pants poking out through fly.
Button of pants about to burst all the way across the street and hit us!
Cigarette in hand.

It was horrible! Just be glad my camera wasn't ready when her daughter (who was about my age) bent down and cracked the world! Not just a little hint of a crack but full on almost ENTIRE crack!

I'm already looking forward to next year's parade!

Amy  – (November 30, 2008 at 9:39 PM)  

i am pissing myself reliving the whole event! you forgot to mention when she hip-shaked the clown going by!

the grand finale oh baby... talk about ass crack! that was a full fledged accidental moon!

okay now i feel bad! BWHAHAHAH!!!

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (November 30, 2008 at 9:48 PM)  

Was that Britney Spears hanging out at your parade??

kim-d  – (November 30, 2008 at 10:08 PM)  

BWAHAHAHAHAHA. OMG!!! Right now I'm feeling really, really good about myself, and you know what happens to people who use the misfortune of others to elevate themselves. Basically, that thing about going to hell in a handbasket? You and me, M-dawg? We've got to order up a handbasket for two, and a sidecar for Amy JEAN! **Laugh*Snort*Laugh**

I think you need to go back in and circle the pink wooly Crocs, that so do not match the lovely coral shirt/scarf combo and the red patterned pocketbook (which held the cigarettes). Now I love me some Crocs, but those wooly-lined ones are just wrong, especially pink.

Why, oh why can't I live by you guys! Imagine all the fun we'd have! BWAHAHAHAHA!

jenny  – (November 30, 2008 at 10:21 PM)  

how do people not NOTICE when they obviously look like they were plastered when they got dressed? wow - hope she ain't a blog reader - bwaahahahahaaaa!

Denise  – (December 1, 2008 at 9:23 AM)  

Oh my word! That is funny! like the old saying "things that make you go hmmmmm" And "just say no to crack"

Alice  – (December 1, 2008 at 10:35 AM)  

OMG! We live in the same hometown don't we??? :)

Happy Days  – (December 8, 2008 at 1:37 PM)  

I just wet my pants. I am so glad that you captured that! I can't wait til next year!

Denise H.  – (December 8, 2008 at 6:51 PM)  

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Thank God for cameras when we have moments like this! :)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP