100 Days to Go!

Hopefully in 100 days (or less) I will be taking a similar picture as this. *This picture was taken on November 4, 2006 right before we brought Thomas home from the hospital. I had just dressed him and laid him down on my hospital bed. The blue sweater is a sweater that his Daddy wore when he was a baby.

*I can't wait to meet this guy! He is a mover and a groover and he seems to be happiest hanging out as LOW as possible in my belly! I don't ever remember Thomas being this low until I was closer to delivering him. But this guy...........lets just say he forces his Mom to spend a lot of time in the ladies room!
*It's funny the second time around..........it's so different! With Thomas we had so much to prepare for! It was a waiting game, but a waiting game with lots to do and account for. This time, it's just a waiting game. A really long waiting game.
*We are all "ready" for him. Well we need diapers but that's about it!

Anonymous –   – (December 5, 2008 at 1:35 PM)  

Mary - I CAN'T WAIT! I am so excited for you and for Thomas - the adjustment to being a big brother is hard, but watching Cooper and Maren play and interact is most often the greatest pleasure of my day. (Watching Maren beat on Cooper is a close 2nd - so glad she is starting to fight back!)

Wishing you a very quick and non-eventful 100 (or less) days!

jenny  – (December 5, 2008 at 2:05 PM)  

oh - how exciting! it must feel awesome to be pretty prepared! i can't wait to be in your shoes - someday. :)

kimmy  – (December 5, 2008 at 3:15 PM)  

I.LOVE.BABIES!

Such a cute picture of Thomas too!

Kimmy

Robyn  – (December 5, 2008 at 8:44 PM)  

I can't wait to see him. I think it would be interesting not to have the we need all this stuff and enjoy the waiting a little more.

kim-d  – (December 6, 2008 at 11:27 AM)  

I am so excited for the appearance of little Groovy Mover I can hardly stand it! I just can't wait for Thomas/Groovy Mover stories...for some reasons, I have visions of that video of that little baby whose big brother colored him with a Magic Marker...BWAHAHAHA! I could totally see TT doing that. Let's just hope he spares Groovy Mover the shit storm special. Looking at the pix of TT looking so sweet and innocent as he's sleeping, it's hard to believe he would do something like that...hehehehe...

I can hardly wait to find out Groovy Mover's real name. I'm just plain excited...

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP