Do you think it comes in a queen?

Okay Internet, I know you're probably going to laugh at me for this but...........

Do you think they make queen sized bed tents? This was possibly one of my favorite things when I was little! Of course mine wasn't Cinderella princess stuff it was Cabbage Patch Kids. I use to go to bed in it with my My First Sony Radio playing my "Top Gun" Soundtrack cassette.
I was so cool!

I wonder what Einstein would think about a bed tent?

kim-d  – (December 4, 2008 at 8:49 PM)  

I don't know, M-dawg, it just doesn't seem right that you should be inviting a boy into your bed tent. BWAHAHAHA!

Shauna  – (December 4, 2008 at 9:14 PM)  

Hey, I am new here! What a great blog :)

Robyn  – (December 4, 2008 at 9:23 PM)  

I'm sure you can have one custom made. I never had a tent, I always wanted a canopy bed, but not so much anymore.

Denise  – (December 4, 2008 at 9:46 PM)  

Funny Cabbage Patch Kids were HUGE when I was in 5th grade. I had one! But I never had a tent bed, looks like fun :)

Anonymous –   – (December 5, 2008 at 10:22 AM)  

I bet Einstein will think of it as a little taboo.

My husband would veto it . . . too much like a Dutch oven (if you catch my drift.)

Amy  – (December 5, 2008 at 10:50 PM)  

Even I loved your bed tent, that is when you weren't home!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP