Just call me Sybil

Internet, I am not right.
And I'm blaming the baby. I think he is eating my brain matter.

First, I spent too much time on Saturday trying to get a picture of my two year old for our Christmas card. I screamed at him because he was not behaving and sitting still. Einstein came to his rescue to remind me that he is only two and to tell me "put down your camera. It's just a picture." Seriously, I'm insane.

Sunday night I lost it over a bowl of ice cream. ICE CREAM. Yeah it's one of my favorite things in the whole wide world but c'mon! This time I took it out on Einstein. Why? Because he scooped that bowl of ice cream for me. And because he mistakenly took my saying "it needs to soften" for "please soften it for me" and proceeded to put my ice cream in the microwave. I do not like my ice cream soupy on the sides! Internet, I lost it. I rinsed the bowl out while yelling at him and then stormed off to my room and went to bed. I was told yesterday I acted like a two year old. And the kicker..........I knew I was acting like a two year old and I.JUST.COULDN'T.HELP.IT.

This morning I cried because I realized I wasn't going to make the train. I already missed the first one and was still going to be late for the second one. Really, it wasn't a big deal AT ALL but I cried. And then I drove an hour and twenty minutes to work.

And NO I don't feel better for "getting it all out." I feel a bit like an ass.

13 more weeks.
13 more weeks.
13 more weeks.

I can't take 13 more weeks of Sybil.

This makes me smile though....................


(This picture is not from our "session" on Saturday. This was one night last week. He has perfected this look though and it is totally "him!)

Happy Days  – (December 16, 2008 at 10:20 AM)  

Mary,
It is ok. You are going to be ok. I do feel really bad and can relate to the 100th percent, but there is a little part of me that wants to say, "PAY BACK IS A BIATCH!!!". Do you remember saying to me, "Lisa, WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST GO TO THE BATHROOM BEFORE WE LEFT THE HOUSE?!!!!!" Sorry, Mary. Sometimes, Payback is a BIATCH!!!!

Robyn  – (December 16, 2008 at 11:44 AM)  

I do think the eat brain matter. Though thanks for the reminder I need to get my cards out, oh and take photos for them.

Anonymous –   – (December 16, 2008 at 11:52 AM)  

Hang in there, Momma - I know exactly what you are going through! Be gentle on yourself - this time of year is hard enough without all the hormones!

Denise  – (December 16, 2008 at 12:10 PM)  

Oh Mary~ ((HUGS)) You will be OK! And try not to be so hard on yourself. Hormones are WICKED little creatures that somehow seem to come out and getcha sometimes :)

Kim Airhart  – (December 16, 2008 at 2:44 PM)  

Oh girl I feel ya. This morning I was crying saying only 10 more weeks only 10 more weeks. I feel like everyone at work is out to get me.

Happy Days  – (December 16, 2008 at 8:39 PM)  

By the way, I love that picture of him!!!!

Nicole  – (December 16, 2008 at 9:58 PM)  

OOhhh I remember SOOO clearly feeling like a psychotic bitch most of my pregnancy with Hudson.... soooo clearly. Hang in there....

Burgh Baby  – (December 18, 2008 at 1:20 PM)  

Ahh . . . the joys of pregnancy. Just remember, it IS his fault since it's his sperm that started it all. He will deal just fine.

Hang in there, you're doing great!

kimmy  – (December 19, 2008 at 12:38 PM)  

Aren't those pregnancy hormones fun?

Love the photo...he's adorable!

Kimmy

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (December 21, 2008 at 3:47 PM)  

I think I wrote the exact same post a while back. Exactly same.

I have discovered its not any better later on. I have cried about 17 times in 2 days.

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (December 21, 2008 at 3:47 PM)  

I think I wrote the exact same post a while back. Exactly same.

I have discovered its not any better later on. I have cried about 17 times in 2 days.

kim-d  – (December 23, 2008 at 6:21 AM)  

Hi Mare...I miss you very much and wanted you to know that even though I've been bad about being on facebook/blogging/commenting, I have been thinking about ya. Which makes me almost cry. Which means I could come there and be Sybil with you. We could be Old Sybil With The Menopause Hormones and Young Sybil With The Pregnancy Hormones. We could sit together and cry, then snarl at males and eat copious amounts of ice cream. Then cry cause we're fat and those darn men won't like us. By the way, I LOVE TT's "look"--it's sort of like the tiny white-bread boy version of "whachu talkin' 'bout, Willis!" And because you're Young Sybil, maybe you have no idea what I'm talking about. If not, e-mail me and I'll explain. After I finish crying. Again. BWAHAHAHAHA! WAAAAAAAHHHHHHH...

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP