Odds and Ends (for memorys sake)

Just a few things I need to jot down so I don't forget................

T-Rex! Since last week Thomas will randomly blurt out "T-Rex!!!" in this very excited voice. There is no rhyme or reason to when he will do this. He'll tell us "T-Rex in my room." or "T-Rex hiding couch." Some times he says he likes T-Rex and some times he says he doesn't like T-Rex. We had a feeling something must have come up in "school" recently regarding a T-Rex or that he's seen the Prudential commercial (I think it's Prudential) with a T-Rex in it. Come to find out they did recently discuss dinosaurs in "school" and one of the high school helper girls pretended she was a giant T-Rex.

My sister Amy calls Thomas her lousy boyfriend. You know the kind that is great to you when no one is around but gives you the cold shoulder in public? Thomas Trouble loves to talk on the phone and is very sweet to Amy (yeah, she's no longer May-me......tears.) on the phone. Although in person he acts as if he doesn't even know her. Little shit!

Matt is no longer Mack. He's just Matt. And Elmo is no longer Melmo.
I want those words back!!!

Thomas Trouble constantly asks "What is that sound?" or "What is that noise?" and "What are you doing?" The "What are you doing?" really needs to be captured on video though because he has this funny accent when he says it!

Speaking of video cameras...........Santa left me some new tapes in my stocking hoping that I would use the video camera more often!

Thomas Trouble tried to crash the church Christmas Pageant yesterday. Because we had such a bad snow storm last weekend they postponed the pageant to this week. Me and TT got there a little late and sat in the back. He knew his cousins were up front though and was starting to get fidgety. I let him down for a sec and he bolted from me just as the pageant was getting under way up at the altar. He got out of our pew, took a right, ran across the back of the church and up the other side. I dropped all of our stuff to chase him and led him right out to the playroom. He's trouble for sure!

A few minutes later William came into the playroom and Thomas went over to him, patted him on the head and said "Hi Buddy!" It was priceless! Those two are starting to play together and it's really funny to watch!

Einstein spilled the beans about my Dad's Christmas present before we gave it to him. It was pretty funny! It's just so fitting that Einstein was the one to slip! ha ha ha

That's all I got right now because I'm still crazy. Although I'm starting to feel a little more normal now that Christmas is over.

Anonymous –   – (December 29, 2008 at 1:58 PM)  

Oh, the things they learn at school! We hear lots about dinosaurs and monsters, and there is not one sound that escapes Cooper's ears without a, "What's that noise?"

So glad you had a lovely Christmas - hope the next few months pass quickly and uneventfully!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (December 29, 2008 at 2:37 PM)  

Jonathan loves dinosaurs too. He says "Mack!" a lot, which is from the Cars movie. He also runs around yelling "Ghost Light!" also from the movie.

He's all over the places these days. A crazy little man, which is why I'm waiting to have more children. I have this feeling he may always be crazy, though.

kim-d  – (December 29, 2008 at 3:23 PM)  

Oh, I just love these odds and ends, and I want to hear TT say something, so hurry up and do some video. Because I know you have absolutely nothing else to do...BWAHA!

I don't know if this is the same commercial that you're talking about, but it's one of my favorites. It's for cell phone service, and they're having a birthday party for little kids but, because of crappy cell phone service, they don't get the call that Barney's costume was destroyed so they're sending T-Rex instead. All of the little kids are screaming and scared while this huge, loud, extremely frightening T-Rex is roaring. The Mom, at the same time is almost crying and saying, "Nope, we didn't get that message...but, hey, Tommy is 5...MEMORIES!" I don't know why but I find it hilarious. But, then again, I'm a little crazy/normal right now, too!

I am really looking forward to your videos!

jenny  – (December 29, 2008 at 9:44 PM)  

oh yes - all the little things that if not written down will probably be erased by the 'mommy brain syndrome'. :)

Julie  – (December 30, 2008 at 4:25 PM)  

I love all the special ways they say things. I was concerned our daughter may have a "lisp" of sorts so I started helping her say things correctly-my husband was so sad! But Idon't correct her when she says "I'm drinky" or "Sumfing" just too cute!! oh and "froat"

They grow too fast.

Alice  – (December 31, 2008 at 8:57 AM)  

Those moments are priceless. My nephew Clark (3 yrs old) is having so many right now! I'm trying to remember them all too. It seem like they grow up so fast. That's why it is wonderful to blog - so you'll always have the memories preserved. :) Hope y'all have a wonderful New Year!!

kimmy  – (January 6, 2009 at 9:35 AM)  

I don't know what normal is anymore! I've been going crazy ever since the kiddos were born!

Kimmy

Zoe  – (January 6, 2009 at 8:24 PM)  

ohhh he is in school now??? too big!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP