A wackjob and a nudist

Okay Internet, it's no secret that my dog is genetically abnormal. There's no comparing him to what he should be like based on his breed because, quite frankly, we don't know what he is! Ours and our vet's guess is that he's part jack russell, part rat terrier, and part beagle. One things for sure though, he is a full blown WACKJOB! If this picture doesn't prove it, well then I don't know what does! This creature is always desperate for a warm spot!So apparently Thomas Trouble hasn't figured out that taking his clothes off is not cool. You all remember the shitshow that happened during one of his last strippings, right? Well we've been lucky enough to catch him the past two nights before he managed getting the diaper off. Good Lord I'll freak if he does that again! I'm thinking potty training might be around the corner.

My family will appreciate this one. Notice what "doggie" TT takes to bed with him lately?
Yup, it's the infamous Chocolate! Chocolate is MY Pound Puppy that I got for my 7th birthday 21 years ago. He was the closest thing I got to a real dog while growing up and he went EVERYWHERE with me when I was little! (shut up Amy! There's no need to tell the Internet just how old I was when I was still dragging him around!) He's still alive and kickin'!

kimmy  – (December 2, 2008 at 9:00 AM)  

I had a pound puppy too! I have no idea where it is though!

Kimmy

Denise  – (December 2, 2008 at 9:21 AM)  

I had pound puppies too! And they were so cute! Your dog is adorable.

Alice  – (December 2, 2008 at 10:21 AM)  

I completely forgot about Pound Puppies til I read your post. I had one too! Oh, now I'm nostalgic for it again!!

How sweet is it that TT gets your pound puppy???

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (December 2, 2008 at 1:01 PM)  

We don't know what our dog is either. Looks like yours so I'll tell you what we were told -- chihuahua jack russell mix. No idea, though. he's a freak.

My kid is keeping his pants on so far, but does try to take them off sometimes. I'm waiting for a gross poop incident someday.

I also had a Pound Puppy. He was white with black spots. So soft too. Wonder where he is?

Robyn  – (December 2, 2008 at 8:48 PM)  

The pants drive me nuts too. But she has no interest in the potty.

Trixie Twatwaffle  – (December 2, 2008 at 10:21 PM)  

by those markings - your pup is definitely part beagle!! My cat hides in the same place (well she did before i started taking up all the room in my shifts!!)

jenny  – (December 3, 2008 at 1:55 PM)  

your dog is hilarious! who can forget the pound puppy craze back in the day - i had a bunch of little ones! :)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP