Have you spilled your mouth lately?

I hate posting with out a picture. Hate it! However I don't have any new pictures because I haven't picked up my camera in weeks! It seems like it's just been one thing after another and by the time the weekend rolls around I'm burnt out. I even got a new lens from Santa. I'll just have to try harder!

There's really not much to report other than a whole lot of throwing and going from my house. It started last Wed/Thursday with Thomas Trouble quickly followed by Einstein. They were both fine by Thursday night. For 4 nights after that I prayed that I would not get that lovely bug. Woke up on Day 5 thinking I had to be in the clear. BIG MISTAKE. By that night I was sicker than I've ever been! I got it 10x worse than them! Oh well. I'm glad we got through it before Einstein is gone for his two work trips and before Baby No. 2 arrives.

This was the first time that TT had the stomach bug that he will remember. He had it only once before and he was 4 months old. He did not understand what "throwing up"meant. However he had is own term for it.................I was doing laundry that Thurs and TT followed me down to the the laundry room.
TT: Dirty Mama?
Me: Yup, every thing's dirty.
TT: (with a guilty look on his face as if he is responsible for the dirty laundry) I spilled my mouth.
Me: Yes, yes you did.

So literal and descriptive! You have to love how toddlers come out with stuff! I can only imagine what he tells the people at daycare! Yesterday when Einstein picked him up one of the mothers asked if I was sick with the bug because Thomas had told them I was sick. I can only wonder if he told them "Mama spilled her mouth!"

I also wonder if he told them that "Mama puts stickers on her undies!" (use your imaginations people!) I guess I better start locking that bathroom door behind me!

Alice  – (January 21, 2009 at 11:04 AM)  

That is too cute for words!! (What he called it, not what he did.)

kim-d  – (January 21, 2009 at 12:24 PM)  

Awww..."I spilled my mouth:...awww, TT, poor kid that he now knows THAT joy!

I had that same "bug" M-Dawg, so I know what you've been through. EEEK! All I can think of for you is that both you and Little Baby Boy had it, and that's why it was so much worse for you! I'm just glad you're over it now :).

Maybe you know, and maybe you don't...I'm DYING to know what Little Baby Boy's name is going to be. However, I've been good and haven't asked; I figure, if you want me to know you'll tell me. So, I just thought I'd let you know that I'm interested if you're in the mood to tell (via e-mail, if you want). Just sayin'...

Totally understand if you're not telling...sad, yes...but totally understand.

BWAHAHAHA!

Denise  – (January 21, 2009 at 1:12 PM)  

Thats a a great way to describe throwing up "spilled you mouth" that is too cute. And I can relate about what they see in the bathroom and how that gets interpeted by young ones and hhow they love to "share" that info with daycare!! funny!

Leslie Collins  – (January 21, 2009 at 1:57 PM)  

spilled my mouth? too funny.

hope you guys are all feeling better.

Robyn  – (January 21, 2009 at 3:50 PM)  

Hmmm stickers, Maggie hasn't said anything about the stickers yet.

Anonymous –   – (January 21, 2009 at 10:15 PM)  

Too cute! Cooper still refers to throwing up as 'spitting up' and thinks the 'stickers' are for 'boo-boos'.

And 32 weeks - you are getting so close! I can't wait to see this little man!

Michelle Leigh  – (January 22, 2009 at 2:35 PM)  

That's adorable! Funny too. Gotta love kids and their translations!

Zoe  – (January 23, 2009 at 5:52 PM)  

Awwww cute baby! LOL those "stickers" once wall papered my entire bathroom and youngest child's body...

kimmy  – (January 27, 2009 at 2:10 PM)  

When my son threw up for the first time he said, "Mommy, my throat spilled my food!" I will always remember that one!

Kimmy

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP