Don't get my bump!

So every night at tubby time, either Einstein or I take TT into the bathroom and undress him. Then he takes his dirty clothes into his room and puts them in his hamper, takes his diaper off and runs into the kitchen to throw it away. It's become the routine while the bathtub fills up.

Well because TT runs, Norman chases him and ends up sniffing TT's bum!

I know Internet................pretty sick............but it's FUNNY because TT thinks it is a riot! He runs anticipating that Norman is going to "get him" so he automatically covers his "bump" (that's what TT calls his bum) with his hand. He does it without even thinking now! Every night we all get a good chuckle because it's just as funny as the first time! I caught it with my little camera last night.
The other thing that has become routine when I bathe him, is to swaddle him is his monkey towel and cradle him like a baby while he's drying. He makes me stop in front of the mirrors so he can peek at what it looks like and he makes the most ridiculous face! It's his "baby" face! I tried to catch it with my camera last night but couldn't get it.

Anonymous –   – (February 27, 2009 at 9:59 AM)  

OMG! What a cutie and how funny - I can totally picture him running through the house naked (probably because I have two that do the same thing!) I love that he loves to be wrapped up in his towel . . . Maren has been asking to be wrapped up like a baby lately - almost breaks my heart!

Mary Lee  – (February 27, 2009 at 10:00 AM)  

ahhhhh super love it. They do keep you smiling, don't they? They make life so wonderful.

I remember my youngest HATED going poop at that age. So he would run around the house holding his bum crying so it wouldn't come out. Sad to say, it was very funny looking... he thought not so much :}

kimmy  – (February 27, 2009 at 10:24 AM)  

Naked babies are just adorable. I have the cutest picture of my kids standing like looking out a window. I plan to show it on Prom Night :)

Kimmy

Denise  – (February 27, 2009 at 11:35 AM)  

I love baby butts. What a doll and very funny...crazy dog!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (February 27, 2009 at 1:08 PM)  

Our dog does that too, but Jonathan hasn't yet had to cover his bump! So funny!

Leslie Collins  – (February 27, 2009 at 3:10 PM)  

How funny! Love the pic's. It's funny, b/c Reyna has been wanting us to swaddle and hold her after a bath, too. It's the age, maybe? I don't care, I am going to enjoy it while it lasts.

Have a good weekend, Mary.

Happy Days  – (February 27, 2009 at 7:44 PM)  

I love that once again you got that on camera! You are so good at that! Maybe, because you always have it near by! I need to do more of that!

KG  – (February 27, 2009 at 10:41 PM)  

That really is hilarious. I just love some of those funny little gestures they do. My mom apparently started wagging her finger at my kid when she tells him, "No." The downside to that is tnat now he says, "No, no, no!" and then wags his finger like an old lady. I both love and hate it.

Robyn  – (February 28, 2009 at 4:52 PM)  

That is so funny.
I swaddle up PB in her lion towel and we roar into the mirror.

Unknown  – (March 2, 2009 at 12:26 AM)  

Now, those are some great shots to break out for the future girlfriends!

This post made me realize just now that one of my favorite things is my little, bare bottomed twins running around before and after bath time.

Too cute :)

Alice  – (March 2, 2009 at 10:22 AM)  

My husband runs around the house like that. And we don't have a dog!

Zoe  – (March 7, 2009 at 4:08 PM)  

how super cute is he!!! dogs are nasty critters!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP