Don't hurt your eyes!

36 weeks 3 days
and a lot of lbs.
(Excuse me while I go vomit now!)

Whenever we take a picture or record anything with the video camera, Thomas needs to see the picture/video right away. He laughed at these pictures this morning!

Anonymous –   – (February 18, 2009 at 9:49 AM)  

Awww, Momma! You look gorgeous! You're almost there!

Denise  – (February 18, 2009 at 12:53 PM)  

You are ADORABLE! and look fantastic :)

Mary Lee  – (February 18, 2009 at 2:24 PM)  

My husband called me a blowfish when I was pregnant... I hated people like you that look so darn cute and SKINNY pregnant hehe, you look darlin and thank you for welcoming me.

Julie  – (February 18, 2009 at 2:59 PM)  

36 weeks...you look great!!
Wow, times sure flew!!

kim-d  – (February 18, 2009 at 3:53 PM)  

You are beautiful; seriously beautiful! Other than that baby basketball sticking out in front, I don't see poundage!

I'm just really getting excited for his arrival; it's gonna go so fast now, Mare! Does TT "get it" or not so much yet? I was so darn excited to see you had updated cause I've missed you! Drop me an e-mail when you have time and let me know what you're up to. And tell Amy JEAN Kelly that I'm waiting...BWAHAHAHAHA!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (February 18, 2009 at 5:08 PM)  

I cannot believe you are that far along! I lost track somewhere. You look great! I wish I could have looked that good pregnant. dang! I bet from the back you don't even look pregnant. Jerk. :-)

KG  – (February 18, 2009 at 11:30 PM)  

You really do look great ... and tiny! Dude - I looked like a whale. I'm so jealous.

just jamie  – (February 18, 2009 at 11:57 PM)  

Wow. You look awesome. Getting so close...yippee!

jenny  – (February 19, 2009 at 12:35 AM)  

you look amazing girl! i'm so excited for you! :)

Leslie Collins  – (February 19, 2009 at 7:33 AM)  

Okay, you fantastic. When I was that far along with Reyna, I was double what you are! You look great. :) Not much longer.

Misty  – (February 20, 2009 at 3:04 PM)  

Your hair is getting long, and you look FANTASTIC!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP