39 weeks and hopefully the last picture!

This makes me want to puke..............but I'm posting it any way. And I'm hoping that this will be the last pregnant picture of me with baby no. 2! Ahhhh I can't even look!

Any who, it's been quite a day................I woke up at 4am with contractions. Not earth shattering ones but they woke me up and were 10 minutes apart and they did hurt.

Yeah well that only lasted until around 12pm-1pm. Then they got sporadic. This little guy is going to give me a run for my money that's for sure!

So Einstein and I did all that we could around the house, went shopping and walked the neighborhood. In the last hour, they have picked up again. We'll see what tonight brings.

I have a scheduled doctor's appointment at 11:45am tomorrow.

(and yes, I purposely posted a "small" picture!)

jenny  – (March 8, 2009 at 8:28 PM)  

good luck mary! i hope you get that little guy out soon! by the way, you look great - give yourself a little credit - you're about to pop! :)

Robyn  – (March 8, 2009 at 10:31 PM)  

Girl, you look great for 39 weeks!! I'm thinking tomorrow he'll decide show himself.

just jamie  – (March 8, 2009 at 10:56 PM)  

You look FANTASTIC! Really, you do. If you really want to vomit, check out what twins does to a belly:

http://choosingmyown.blogspot.com/2008/01/there-were-two-in-there.html

Good luck tonight. Or tomorrow. Or next week. :)

Kim Airhart  – (March 9, 2009 at 11:16 AM)  

You look great!! I was exactly one week early maybe you will be too.. Good luck..

Julie  – (March 9, 2009 at 11:32 AM)  

I hope it all goes smoothly for you. YOU LOOK GREAT...39 weeks, you look great!!!!

Can't wait to see pics of that little guy....

Unknown  – (March 9, 2009 at 12:46 PM)  

Girl, you look fabulous. And I second what Jamie says about twin bellies! Mine will never be the same again...

Anonymous –   – (March 9, 2009 at 12:50 PM)  

Momma - you really do look fantastic! I hope the contractions pick back up and that little one is here soon!

Zoe  – (March 11, 2009 at 4:01 PM)  

your lovely as always! glad to hear that your uterus is not vacant!! congrats!!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP