He's awake and he's totally different

For 9 months I could not, for the life of me, picture what David would look like. Part of me expected him to look just like Thomas. The other part of me knew he couldn't look exactly like Thomas.

Well Internet, I just spent the last hour looking at pictures of David and newborn pictures of Thomas.

The verdict..................they look nothing alike to me.

David:Thomas:
David:Thomas:Yesterday David was 2 weeks old and he finally came out of his "sleeping coma." When he's awake, HE'S AWAKE now.Thomas is still crazy about him. He loves to hold him and touch his face against his, read to him and play with him.(Check out the eye lashes on TT up there!!)(Is it safe to start hitting the treadmill yet?)

Robyn  – (March 24, 2009 at 9:08 PM)  

David looks a lot like Thomas did in that striped outfit.
He is beautiful. I'm glad Thomas is such a good big bro.

Denise  – (March 24, 2009 at 9:51 PM)  

I love the pictures! I think they look alike in the 2nd set of pictures! ADORABLE! And you look great!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (March 24, 2009 at 11:13 PM)  

Beautiful photos. Oh great...I have baby fever. I am a crying mess right now.....I see Thomas has a Buzz Lightyear too...oh dear.

Again...have to go cry and hug my child and possibly wake him up which could be bad so I'll probably just look at him. but cry..definitely cry.

kim-d  – (March 25, 2009 at 8:37 AM)  

I don't know, Mare...I think they sort of look alike! I just cannot believe what a difference two weeks makes; David looks so alert! I love the pix of TT with him, so far he's the best big "brudda" ever! And you, my dear, look gorgeous!!! Please, please, please...keep the pix coming!

Leslie Collins  – (March 25, 2009 at 9:10 AM)  

Great pic's.

You look great, Mary!

Alice  – (March 26, 2009 at 2:43 PM)  

He's gorgeous! And you're making me wish my little one would hurry up and get here!!

Zoe  – (March 27, 2009 at 7:48 AM)  

yes you can hit the treadmill. i think they look alike...that pic of them on the floor with tt holding davids hand made me cry!!!

Amy  – (March 27, 2009 at 6:23 PM)  

i love these pics! they are precious. i think they look like brothers but are unique too. i love seeing t watch d!

Don Mills Diva  – (March 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM)  

Aww - they are both all kinds of cute.

And hold off on the treadmill for a few weeks!

KG  – (April 6, 2009 at 11:09 PM)  

I think they look alike, too. They have the same nose. It's probably harder for you to see it than for other outside people to see the resemblance.

Burgh Baby  – (April 8, 2009 at 1:27 PM)  

I'm so slow about stuff, but congratulations! He's beautiful.

I'm going to have to agree with you--there is a resemblance, but they definitely could not have passed as twins.

Kim Airhart  – (April 8, 2009 at 4:47 PM)  

I would always say when I was pregnant that I had NO idea what Jacob was going to look like. He looks nothing like I thought he would. I thought he would have a lot of hair because I did when I was born but he doesn't I also though he was going to be HUGE but he wasn't.. He looks like his Dad and looks nothing like me.

Anonymous –   – (April 18, 2009 at 5:17 PM)  

南投普羅旺斯清境民宿旅遊住宿超優惠。

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP