Off the flippin' wall

That's how I feel.

I have not slept more than an hour at a time since 12:00am on Tuesday. I have a migraine. I stayed home from work yesterday. I spent the majority of the day in bed, but not sleeping, with my finger stuck in my eye trying to reduce the throbbing pain. I broke down at 7:30pm last night and called my OB's office to get a prescription. They gave me 3 pills......."take 1 pill every for hours for pain." I took the last one at 4:00am today. I'm at the end of my rope with this pregnancy. I got up this morning because my head was still throbbing and I wasn't sleeping. I showered. Got ready for work. Packed TT's lunch. Picked up my bedroom. Did some laundry. And drove to work at 5:40am.


So here I am sitting at my desk. Not sure what to do. I have a Dr. appointment at 6:15pm tonight but honestly, I don't know that I can hold out until them. MY HEAD IS THROBBING! Do I call them at 9:00am when they open and cry? Can they really do anything for me? My eye is tearing looking at this screen!


I'VE HAD IT!


On a completely different note................TODDLERS ARE WEIRD!


Never have I ever cut the crusts off of any of TT's sandwiches. He won't eat them though. And nor will he eat the perimeter of an English muffin. He's all about eating from the inside out! Weirdo!

Michelle Leigh  – (March 5, 2009 at 8:48 AM)  

Oh Mary, hopefully soon! I feel for ya though, I didn't like pregnancy in general, but the end really sucks.

My kids hate crusts and Bianca always bites out the middle too. It's weird!

Julie  – (March 5, 2009 at 12:05 PM)  

I'm sorry your struggling with a migraine...I have them also and know how much it can drive you insane...

Sounds weird but when I get them the only way I can rest or go to sleep is if I breath like I was in labor-not so much hee hee hah...Just long deep breaths, seem to help alleviate some of the pain. Maybe I hyperventilate and pass out I don't know but it works.

I hope your drs can help. Call them and cry I would.

Robyn  – (March 5, 2009 at 3:09 PM)  

I really, really hope your head feels better. I can't imagine having a migraine and wanted to pop at he same time.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (March 5, 2009 at 4:40 PM)  

I can not imagine! That has to be horrible! Hang in there.

And toddlers are very weird, yes.

Denise  – (March 5, 2009 at 4:44 PM)  

go ahead and call them! I feel so bad for you, I can't even handle a headache. I am hoping that you feel better soon and that the baby comes SOON!

kim-d  – (March 5, 2009 at 7:17 PM)  

Oh Mare, I'm so sorry you feel so bad! Since it's now evening, I hope you're feeling better. Whether you are or not? COPIOUS amounts of ice cream!

What IS up with TT and the English Muffin Middles? Is that the 2009 answer to the original Muffin Top? The perimeter is the best part! :)

kimmy  – (March 5, 2009 at 9:58 PM)  

I hope you feel better Mary!

My daughter is 7 and she still eats her grilled cheese sandwiches like that! Too funny!

Kimmy

Zoe  – (March 7, 2009 at 4:07 PM)  

Mary-I hope everything is ok. A headache isn't always just a headache when you are preggo. I'll be thinking about you!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP