A week later.....

Time is already flying.

Michelle Leigh  – (March 17, 2009 at 8:27 PM)  

Ahhh, so sweet! I LOVE the last one. Too cute.

kim-d  – (March 18, 2009 at 5:55 AM)  

Awww, Mare! That last one...how precious is that; I just love TT! I cannot believe how much David has grown in just a week; was TT like this? Such a handsome baby boy--although, after our FB exchange last night, I chuckle just a bit at the thought of what he does to you when you feed him. Hehehe...David...you're gonna have to **look out** for that one! :)

Unknown  – (March 18, 2009 at 4:29 PM)  

Aww, congrats, Mary! What a handsome little guy - makes me want one!

Take good care xo

Happy Days  – (March 18, 2009 at 7:13 PM)  

Love these pictures!!! Enjoy this time Mary!!!! As crazy as things can get, time goes by wayyyyyy to fast!!! I love the pics, esp. the one of the two of them. AWWWW they are both so cute!

just jamie  – (March 19, 2009 at 1:57 AM)  

Wow. CONGRATS! What a beautiful little boy you have (two, really). That last picture is precious!

Anonymous –   – (March 19, 2009 at 9:20 PM)  

Melt my heart. Give those boys a huge smooch from me. Have I mentioned I CAN'T WAIT until this baby girl arrives?!

Zoe  – (March 21, 2009 at 10:22 PM)  

I love him and Thomas trouble...so sweet!

Julie  – (March 24, 2009 at 2:57 PM)  

So cute! I love the one of the boys laying together- so adorable!!

Kim Airhart  – (April 8, 2009 at 4:44 PM)  

I love all of them but the last pic is amazing..

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP