When he's happy.............




He's pretty damn cute!

Anonymous –   – (May 8, 2009 at 2:19 PM)  

He certainly is! But you know what? I bet he is pretty darn cute when he is grumpy to!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (May 8, 2009 at 11:46 PM)  

He is very cute. Sorry about him being grumpy other times. Has he got reflux?

Alice  – (May 12, 2009 at 11:15 AM)  

OMG!!! I'm checking up on blogs (I am sooooo far behind)...and I can't believe how big your little man is getting.

Adorable!

Anonymous –   – (June 7, 2009 at 1:16 PM)  

Hey, Momma! We haven't 'seen' you lately, so I wanted to check-in to see how you and the boys are doing. I hope everyone is well and just having too much fun to blog!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP