I'd like to read...

Those of you who know me, know I don't really like to read. So what I'm about to say will let you know just how crazy I am feeling.

There's a book out there that I really really want to read.

Ya, I know........"Mary, read?? Has she gone mad?"

Yes she has.

However,

WHEN THE HECK AM AM I EVER GOING TO HAVE A PEACEFUL MINUTE TO READ AGAIN?

Julie  – (June 17, 2009 at 1:39 PM)  

I hear you!! I use a book light and I try to read a chapter before I hit the hay. Ahhh. So then I get hooked and I make time to finish.

We've missed you round here. Hope all is well.

Happy Days  – (June 18, 2009 at 8:48 AM)  

Mary, It must be all comming together for you! You must finally know why I have seemed so completely out of my head for the last few years! So glad that you could join me! LOL! It is going to get easier! I promise! you will find time to read again, if that is what you wish to do!!!!

Amy  – (July 6, 2009 at 7:42 AM)  

you found time to facecrack last night, you can read for a few minutes a day! it will get easier.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP