Back the truck up!

Seriously, time is going by way too fast. Internet, I can't take it!

My baby, well my first baby I should say. You know, the one that made me a mother.
He's big now.
No he's not that kind of big yet. Not the potty trained kind. Yet.
He's big because he is now part of the "preschool" class at the daycare.
Upstairs.
With the "big kids."
I can't take it.

And my other baby. The screaming puking one. He started cereal yesterday.

Hey Thomas Trouble and Mr. Mean...............slow down a little bit, okay? Your mama can't handle it!

(Just don't ever stop loving each other. Because if you stay like this, you'll have me wrapped forever!)


Anonymous –   – (July 10, 2009 at 12:53 PM)  

Thomas looks like he adores being a big brother - though I am sure he has moments that suggest otherwise! Beautiful!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (July 10, 2009 at 4:48 PM)  

So precious! They are adorable and yes, they do grow up waaaay too fast!

Amy  – (July 17, 2009 at 11:21 AM)  

and we know it's not easy to get you "wrapped"!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP