Thoughts?

The picture below was taken at approx. 6:29am this morning.

Einstein just got dressed for work.
He spent approx. 35 min in the bathroom getting ready before he got dressed.
Yes, he's tired.
The baby had just had some cereal and peaches and is washing it down with a drink.
I gave the baby his cereal and peaches.
My baby throws up, A LOT.
Yes, I realize I deserve to be slapped for posting this picture.

Internet, do you have any thoughts about the picture below before I give you mine? Perhaps you have some thoughts regarding the positioning of the baby and Einstein? Just wondering.

Amy  – (July 30, 2009 at 1:51 PM)  

that's why he is einstein!

Robyn  – (July 30, 2009 at 3:22 PM)  

what Amy said. That is funny.

Anonymous –   – (July 30, 2009 at 7:11 PM)  

On one hand, he does get props for being smart enough to be out of the projectile zone, but on the other . . . um, where is the father/son bonding?! Once hubby gets dressed in the morning, he treats the kids and I like we are stink bombs getting ready to go off. He says, "I don't want to get anything on me." Um, hello?! You are the father of 3 children under the age of 5 . . . the fact that there isn't something dripping off of you is a bit problematic for me.

jenny  – (July 30, 2009 at 10:40 PM)  

the look on his face...lol!

it could be worse, he could have the bottle hanging off a fishing pole feeding the babe like a little fishy - lol!

Alice  – (July 31, 2009 at 7:54 AM)  

I'm not judging...right now, I have the exact same expression most mornings! (And I've got a spitter/vomiter, too) :)

kim-d  – (July 31, 2009 at 10:53 AM)  

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! The look on Einstein's face is priceless...it's like a cross bewteen "deer in the headlights" and "What? I'm doing what I'm supposed to!" And it looks like poor David is trying to drink while tipping his little head back to try to get a glimpse of Dad. HAHAHA!

And in other news, I cannot believe how big David is getting! So, so very cute. BUT...be warned...

if a picture shows up of TT feeding David, I WILL KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP TO!

:)

Amy  – (July 31, 2009 at 4:52 PM)  

yeah... i can't believe he hasn't created some einstein-like contraption to feed him.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (July 31, 2009 at 11:40 PM)  

I think he is wondering why the heck he deals with you taking his photograph...and he looks completely and utterly exhausted! :-)

And yeah...he doesn't want to get thrown up on.

Leslie Collins  – (August 3, 2009 at 9:37 PM)  

the look on his face is priceless! :)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP