Who would have thought.........

Internet, you were all wrong in regards to what Thomas Trouble was being in the post below. He was being a PIRATE! Isn't it obvious!?!


Get a load of this one.............

Thomas Trouble got a new teacher at school a few weeks ago. She filled in at his school in the past when needed. I've only really ever met her in passing until recently.

The other day she was looking through all of the kids' emergency contact information. Thomas' information caught her eye. She recognized my parents last name (my maiden name). It was the same as her middle name. Then she saw the city they were from. Hmmmm It's not to far from where she grew up.

She remembered that her mother told her she got her middle name from a woman her mother met while in the hospital while delivering her. Her mother really liked that name.

Thomas' teacher was born on April 3, 1980.
I was born April 2, 1980.

We were both born in Boston.

We were both born at St. Margaret's Hospital, in Boston.

HER MOTHER GOT HER MIDDLE NAME FROM MY LAST NAME!

My mother remembers talking with her mother while in the hospital.

Can you say "Small World????"

Here we are 29 years later, 45 min south of Boston and she now takes care of my son while I'm at work! I think this is the craziest thing!

Denise  – (July 9, 2009 at 12:59 PM)  

crazy! and I do believe it is a small world.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (July 9, 2009 at 2:46 PM)  

That's a cool story.

When I was in grade school I ended up talking to a young girl and learned we were born on the same day. Not only that but it was the same day of the same year at the same hospital. I went home and talked to my mom and she said she remembered the girl's mother.

Later, after watching too many lifetime movies (no idea why mom let me watch them because she usually didn't...she must not have known) I had convinced myself that the girl and I might have been switched at birth.

"Her mom is 6'1" her dad is 6'3". I don't think so, dear."

My parents are both short and so am I, so she had a good point.

Julie  – (July 10, 2009 at 6:56 PM)  

That is crazy. But you guys must have some cosmic connection....who'd ever have saw that coming

Amy  – (July 17, 2009 at 11:20 AM)  

that is just crazy! i am so happy to be reading your blog again. i love the stuff that you write!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP