Boo-dy and Buzz

Celebrating Gramma's Brithday Sunday
The birthday gal and all 7 of her grandchildren!

No Internet, I swear there aren't any elestic bands around his writsts!I checked.

Boo-dy and Buzz........their grins scare me!

(And FYI.............TT tucks them in with him. Not me!)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (August 26, 2009 at 4:50 PM)  

Jonathan loves his Buzz Lightyear too! He's tried to sleep with him and his Transformer.

Happy Days  – (August 26, 2009 at 5:44 PM)  

I love the picture of Gramma and her peeps!!!!

Anonymous –   – (August 26, 2009 at 10:12 PM)  

Awww! I love pictures of sleeping kiddos! Cooper is a big time Boo-dy and Buzz fan as well, and I too am freaked out by the smiles.

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (August 27, 2009 at 9:36 AM)  

His arms need to be gobbled up. Yep, I want to eat your son's chub. Weird, huh?

Glad you liked the quotes I found. I couldn't believe how many awesome ones are out there. God bless the internet and Google!!

Hallie :)

Robyn  – (August 27, 2009 at 10:16 AM)  

Hee hee. I love the sleeping photos. Miss M loves Buzz.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP