Dashboard Cam-STAT!

Internet, I am totally installing a dashboard cam sometime in the next two weeks. I need to share with you what it's like to drive through the streets of Southie (South Boston) during rush hour. Not only do I need to share it with you, I need it as proof so that when I run someone over, the court will know it's not my fault!

Internet, these yuppies are NUTSO! Seriously when the No. 7 shows it's head, it's a full on sprint to the bus stop. These people will stop for NOTHING! ABSO-FREAKIN-LUTELY NOTHING. And they stare at you like "how dare you keep driving! Don't you know who I am?"

Yesterday I almost took out 3. Today was better in that only 2 people jumped in front of my car. The best part...........they're all dinking with their ipods when they realize "it's" coming!

Did you catch that up there.......2 weeks. I start my new job in 2 weeks. Only 2 more freakin weeks of driving into Boston for this gal! Woo-freakin-hoo!(You can't eat him. He's mine!)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (August 28, 2009 at 11:16 AM)  

I just want to squeeze that baby fat! Oh! Beautiful!

Robyn  – (August 28, 2009 at 5:38 PM)  

I assumed Southie was the rough part of Boston.
He's as cute as ever.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP