I sure as hell won't miss this!

Internet, in a few short weeks, I will no longer be part of this mess. No more bumper to bumper early morning commutes.

No more construstion.
No more L Street.
No more Boston.
There is sure to be TONS that I will miss, however traffic is not one.
I'm ready for my new job!

(All of the above pictures were taken today with my iphone. Just for the record, it took me an hour and forty five minutes to get to work this morning!)

kim-d  – (August 11, 2009 at 10:47 AM)  

Mare-Bear, YOU GOT A NEW JOB AND DID NOT TELL ME??? Seriously, Girl, what we have here is a failure to communicate...and I miss you so very much! Facebook is okay, but I need MORE from you! BWAHAHAHA!

Really...I want to know all about it. Good for you! Are you excited? Is it close to home? Can you work from home? More money? More appreciation of your talents? Is Einstein excited for you? How about TT and Baby D...excited for their Mama? You know...all the regular details...that's what I want! :)

Congratulations, Sweetie! I know this has been on your mind for a while, and I am so happy for you. Traffic and long commutes are something that I just could not do, so I'm glad you're not going to have to deal with it anymore, either!

Denise  – (August 11, 2009 at 12:54 PM)  

did I miss something.......you got a new job! I am happy for you especially if it cuts out the long commute. Let's hear the details.... Your not going to be stripping are you??

JennyMac  – (August 11, 2009 at 3:42 PM)  

Congrats on the new job and no more wretched commute.

Leslie Collins  – (August 11, 2009 at 3:44 PM)  

congrats on the new job! cannot wait to hear all about it. i cannot imagine commuting everyday for that long. keep us all posted. :)

Anonymous –   – (August 11, 2009 at 3:45 PM)  

WOOHOO! Now what will you take pictures of?!

Robyn  – (August 11, 2009 at 4:04 PM)  

Commutes have to be the worst.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (August 12, 2009 at 9:09 AM)  

Whoo-hoo! I drove 50 minutes to work one day for about 9 months. I haaated it! Glad for you!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP