No Mom!

This picture was taken this morning just after feeding The Meatball-formerly-known-as-Mr.-Mean-and-also-known-as-David. He was quite happy. And why wouldn't he be........his belly was full!

So TT constantly hears me call David "Meatball" and dosn't like it. I tell TT all the time that I'm going to "eat my Meatball ALL up!" (If you know TT, you'll know that that's a saying of his...."I'm going to eat (fill in the blank) ALL up!") It's a very dramatic saying of his. He really stresses the "ALL" and it makes me chuckle every time. Okay, back to the Meatball........

So usually every time I say "I'm going to eat my Meatball ALL up," TT has a comeback, like, "No Mom! You can't eat him!"

Today he told me "No Mom, he has bones!"

Amy  – (August 21, 2009 at 10:30 AM)  

how much cuteness!!! miss this little guy!

Anonymous –   – (August 22, 2009 at 7:34 PM)  

Too cute! I am glad to hear that he sticks up for his little brother!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (August 26, 2009 at 4:52 PM)  

Well, that can be a good reason not to eat him...yes.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP