Quite pointing that thing at me!

This is my new favorite picture of Thomas Trouble, Internet.
You see, he is next to impossible to take pictures of. Pictures where he actually looks at the camera, that is. It is so annoying. He does everything in his powers to not look at me. And he's totally onto all the ridiculous things I'll say to try to get his attention such as "LOOK! There's an elephant on my head!" Or "Oh My Goodness I see Diego!" Or "WOW! There's a dinosaur walking this way!" Yeah, he doesn't even bat an eye at that sort of stuff. And even if I can get him to at least turn to the camera, his eyes are usually elsewhere. Once in a blue moon I'll get him to look, and I'll snap the picture only to find that it was while he was blinking. I have more "mid blink" pictures of him than I've ever seen of anyone in my entire life! And you know, I wouldn't obsess over trying to get his eyes, however, he's got the biggest, most bluest, gorgeous eyes I've ever seen!

So any way, here are some of my favorite "faceless" pictures from this past weekend.
This is Pedro. I love him!
Only the carrot sticks Pedro! Not TT too!

Hey look! A face that isn't looking at me! "I'm two and a hass Mom!"

Ah, that feels better!

I love this one because of the little footprints!

The Meatball formerly known as Mr. Mean and also known as David, got in on the lake action too. He was less than thrilled with his first dip in the lake!

Robyn  – (August 19, 2009 at 5:27 PM)  

ugh, I have sooo many of the half blink photos. I am so thankful for digital, since I'd be so p.o.ed after picking up my film the old way. Wait til he goes through the I'm only going to give you funny faces phase. The footprints are pretty neat.

Anonymous –   – (August 19, 2009 at 10:22 PM)  

Both boys are getting so big and are so handsome! I love the first picture of TT, and the footprints as well - what a great catch! And Meatball . . . the name fits.

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (August 20, 2009 at 9:04 AM)  

So cute! I know about those eyes. Jonathan's melt my heart!

Denise  – (August 20, 2009 at 9:09 AM)  

I hear ya on the picture thing...man it's like pulling teeth to just get a good ONE!!! but you got great ones anyway...

jenny  – (August 20, 2009 at 11:24 AM)  

okay, tucker does the EXACT same thing when i get my camera out. he runs away from me screaming 'MOM - NO!' - it sucks! i love getting a shot of his actual FACE, so i've tried everything in the book. candy still works SOME of the time!

he's so dang cute though! oh, and your little meatball (LOVE IT) is cute as heck too! :)

Unknown  – (August 21, 2009 at 2:07 AM)  

lol! that first pic is a framer for sure. My Lily is the same way - the other day she actually demanded, "No pictures today, Mommy!"

Ahhh, the first dip in the lake. We've got similar pics kicking around.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP