2-1


Oh Internet, I woke up this morning and wanted to squeeze this guy!

It's no secret that in our household, TT sleeps in our room. We are working on evicting him but it's not going so well. So every night he starts out on the toddler aerobed on the floor. And then somewhere around 2-3am he wakes up, grabs his pillow and asks if he can come in my bed. So last night, right on schedule, he climbed in. And then........it finally happened! I now have a witness! You don't know how happy this makes me feel!

About 20 minutes after TT's arrival into my bed, he yells "Da da! Stop snoring!" My reaction, I started laughing my head off! After 3 years of being told from Einstein that he's "not really snoring, he's just breathing". And that "you have super-sensitive ears". And on and on and on. It's just nice to finally have someone else on my team in the snoring battle. TT kept this up last night until the two of us finally got back to sleep.

This morning, Einstein says to me "was Thomas yelling at me last night?" I tell him yes. He says "why?" And with all that I had inside me, I said "BECAUSE YOU WERE SNORING!" It was awesome!

Thanks TT! Mama loves ya!

Denise  – (September 18, 2009 at 11:22 AM)  

FUNNY! Yep time to kick his little hinder out of your bed or start charging him rent :) What a cutie and kids say the darndest things and usually they speak the truth.

Robyn  – (September 18, 2009 at 8:04 PM)  

Ha Ha Ha. J tries to say the same thing.

Anonymous –   – (September 18, 2009 at 11:18 PM)  

OMG! What a cutie! And already too smart for his own good.

Laura Marie  – (September 19, 2009 at 6:59 PM)  

glad you enjoyed my blog! i hope you'll keep coming back to it :) loved the snoring post... oh how we all relate! who doesn't have a bear-like snorer in their house?!

Laura Marie  – (September 19, 2009 at 7:00 PM)  

PS never, ever too late to make dreams come true :) GO DO IT!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (September 19, 2009 at 10:15 PM)  

That is absolutely brilliant! Very funny! Good going TT!

jenny  – (September 21, 2009 at 11:30 AM)  

you're not the only one with a wandering toddler in the middle of the night! :) anyways, i'm glad you have someone to back up your claim. my hubby denies it as well - it must be universal! :)

Unknown  – (September 23, 2009 at 3:03 AM)  

This brought the lolz.

"not really snoring, he's just breathing". And that "you have super-sensitive ears"

Such denial! All of us spouses of snorers hear the same things. We should start a support group :)

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP