What am I going to to with this head?

Just when I thought his head couldn't be any rounder........ I can't wait to put winter hats on this head! I love it!

And because I am so happy with The Meatball-formerly-known-as-Mr. Mean-and-also-known-as-David's older brother, I had to post this picture as well. TT looks like hell because this was yesterday morning........the morning after 'Operation Evict TT from My Room' went into effect. Yeah, there was a lot of crying. He did great though and he did even better last night. But the T-shirt.......oh how TT loved this T-shirt! He wanted to wear it to 'school' again today. Why, oh why can't they stay this little forever?

*All pictures taken with the iphone that has totally corrupted me. Seriously, the iphone is an entire post of its own. To many pictures of my kids on FB lately? Sorry, blame the iphone!

Anonymous –   – (October 1, 2009 at 3:03 PM)  

That first picture of David made me see how much he looks like you! (And I don't mean in the round head department!) I LOVE the boys in their shirts - too freakin' cute!

(Cooper threw a tantrum earlier this week because Maren and Briar have matching pink heart pajamas . . . he wanted a pair as well.)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (October 3, 2009 at 8:22 PM)  

That head is huge. You're right. But...it is also super cute! :-)

Those boys are adorable.

And an iPhone...ah, how jealous I am.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP