Friday Fragments

Joining the bandwagon with the whole "Friday Fragments" thing started over here at Half-Past Kissin' Time! I've found this on a few blogs lately, and well, here goes!

*The Meatball-formerly-known-as-Mr. Mean-also-known-as-David is pushing size 12-18 months in clothing now. Yup, he's 7.5 months old and weighs 21+ lbs! He is a moose!

*Is it wrong that I love Thomas Trouble's little skivvies? I have just as much fun picking them out in the morning as he does!

*Having a hard time accepting the fact that for next 20 years or so I'll be living with 3 guys. Three guys that fart a lot!

*I think my neighbor is horrified when she comes outside with her dog and TT is out. You see last week, TT stalked her and her cute little puppy. He waited outside until they came back from their walk and then tried to read the puppy his books! It was cute and awkward all at the same time!

*Finally pin pointed who parks their jeep next to me in the parking lot at work. It's been creeping me out lately because whenever I leave work, the jeep is running but no one is in it! I understand the whole starting your car thing before you get in it, but I thought people only did that when it's cold out, not on a 70 degree day?!?! Any who, saw him this morning and almost asked him about it but didn't want him to think, I mean know, I am nutsos!

*Yesterday I deleted 3500+ emails from my gmail. My name is Mary, and I am an email hoarder. (Hi Mary!!) I'm down to about 600 now.

Happy Weekend!

Kim Airhart  – (October 23, 2009 at 12:43 PM)  

You need to get a girl dog or a girl cat.. That way you won't be the only girl.. Lol

Anonymous –   – (October 23, 2009 at 12:43 PM)  

David is right up Briar's alley! She is wearing 9 to 12 month clothing at almost-6 months. We'll get the official weight on November 1st. And I adore Cooper's little boxer briefs as well - too stinkin' cute!

And I can so picture TT with the neighbors dog because Maren is the same way - she is obsessed with the neighbor's little Yorkie!

Wonderful World of Weiners  – (October 23, 2009 at 2:29 PM)  

John is 40. Connor is 16. They just had a week long "who can fart on the other one when the other one least expects it" contest.

:(

Hallie

Anonymous –   – (October 24, 2009 at 1:56 PM)  

I totally hoard my emails.


Our old neighbors had a 6 year old boy that would come and ring our doorbell so that our dogs would come outside to play. So cute!

Mrs4444  – (October 24, 2009 at 6:45 PM)  

Well, Hello! Glad you joined in this week. Your little boy is adorable--what a face! I love his sweet little mouth. Does he look like his dad?

I agree - get a girl cat :)

That car running thing is odd...

Okay, I feel dense. Do you have ONE son or two? Is that two different boys in your header?!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (October 24, 2009 at 7:51 PM)  

That would be so funny with TT and the dog! I bet she gets a kick out of it!

And yes, David is a moose...compared to my child who will be 3 in two weeks and is still in 18 month pants!

mub  – (October 25, 2009 at 5:47 PM)  

I'm an e-mail hoarder too... it's really getting ridiculous. I think that it's gmail's fault though. They enable me by giving me gigabytes and gigabytes of storage space!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP