I can't stand it any more!

Internet, I hate to bring more attention to this, and I often contemplate taking it down. I mean what if Thomas Trouble decides to run for President one year?

I'm still baffled that my baby is turning 3. I know I know, get over it already! I just can't. Every day he needs me less and less and he's becoming more and more independent.

That link up there........that was less than a year ago. Crazy that in less than a years time, TT doesn't even need a potty chair or a potty seat any more. Nope, he told me so himself, yesterday. "Mama! I don't need my potty chair. I don't need my potty seat either. I'm a big kid!" And wouldn't you know this morning, as I tried to put the potty seat on the toilet, TT chuckled and said "Mama! I don't need that." With a tone, like, 'What'd you forget, you stupid Shit?'

WHAT AM I GOING TO BE LIKE WHEN HE GOES TO KINDERGARTEN ON THE BUS? Get the paddles!

This picture from July is already so out dated. But it's him........always deep in thought, processing something!
Oh and before I forget, we have a new pet in our house. I don't know what he looks like, but his name is Nemo. And when I asked TT how big he was, he stuck two fingers out. And I was told that Nemo was going to school with him today because he was a big kid. And everything that TT did this morning, Nemo was doing too.

Have I told you lately how much I love TT's imagination? Because I do...........tremendously!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (October 27, 2009 at 9:41 PM)  

Only two more weeks and Jonathan will be 3. It just doesn't seem possible. At all. I'm in a state of shock over it really. Kindergarten!? Oh, Lord, I will need some nitro to get through that experience!

Mrs4444  – (October 31, 2009 at 11:41 PM)  

I absolutely love three. Three is the BEST! So cute.

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP