Shouldn't mention this

Thomas Trouble wears underwear! Yay!!!

I know that by telling you, this is probably totally going to jinx everything.

Hopefully I'm wrong though.

Is he totally trained, no.

Is he 'getting it', yes.

It all went down on Friday night. He wasn't thrilled but he was happy with the huge supply of character underwear he got to choose from. He peed for me once on Friday night before going to bed but wore a diaper to bed just in case. Saturday he had only one accident all day. Same thing Sunday. Yesterday we went for it! I sent him to 'school' with underwear on and I was a nervous wreck! He's stubborn. And he absolutely refuses to attempt to 'go' until he totally has to. So yesterday morning was a battle in that neither one of us, me or Einstein, could get TT to 'go' before leaving for school. The little bugger is getting it though because he told teacher shortly after getting there, that he had to go potty and wouldn't you know, he did it! Same struggle this morning. Eventually he went into the bathroom on his own though and took care of business! I am so happy with him but so sad that my baby's getting big!

And I can't tell you how much I love looking at him in those little skivvies!

Robyn  – (October 6, 2009 at 11:40 AM)  

That is great. I found that keeping her in underwear was the most effective. Yeah, the accidents suck but I think the whole process went much smoother after that.I love those outfits.

jenny  – (October 6, 2009 at 2:13 PM)  

yey! don't feel bad about him not being 'totally' trained yet. i'm still going through this poop battle - it is slowly killing me. he is great otherwise and goes on his own and all that, but the dude does NOT want to poop in the damn toilet! GAHHHH! love the little outfits - they are too cute!

Alice  – (October 6, 2009 at 3:02 PM)  

YAY!!!

And how freakin' cute are those boys?!?!?

Anonymous –   – (October 6, 2009 at 4:17 PM)  

WOOHOO! Way to go, TT! Stick with it, and he will be totally trained in no time.

(And I so know what you mean about not wanting to jinx it . . . a certain someone in our house slept in his room last night - all night long! Shhhh!)

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings  – (October 8, 2009 at 9:26 PM)  

I'm pretty sure I'm going to start Jonathan with underwear soon to try to convince him to do a bit of better job than he is now.

Kim Airhart  – (October 12, 2009 at 9:09 AM)  

Oh my gosh I love that picture. They are sooo cute!!

Post a Comment

Stained glass flowers from freedigitalscrapbooking.com
Banner pictures from Amy Kelly Photography

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP